Reviews for Angels, Monsters and Eavesdroppers
Ads chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This is brilliantly written. As others have said it demands more. Love the characters and the different views you've given from tjem. Your great
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Oh god, this is absolutely priceless. I couldn't stop giggling and laughing the whole time I was reading this. Everyone was in character and this just seems so right. The pairing is so cute and Takumi was just adorable.

Please write more.
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
*grins* I totally had my doubts about this story before I read it. I think I actually passed over it like five times before deciding to give it a shot. *grins* THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I SO want a sequel! *does a little dance* The sayuki/takumi interaction was awesome!
Kitsune6 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Great story. Plenty of hilarious lines. And the Takumi/Sayuki fluff was excellent. So rare, but so good. Great job. )
fluffypuppykins chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
This fic is just like water in the desert of bad Initial D fics. I just have to say thank you for writing it.
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This story is so good it damn near demands a sequal or at least another chapter. (although I think Mogi would be a tad bit miffed about Sayuki kissing Taumi).

Keep up the good work.

Knightewolfe
yourluckycharm chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This fic is so nice and fluffly! I love it!
pilot-tenkawa chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I love it! Your characters are perfect! And it is so hard to get perosnalities down, too. Keep 'em coming!
stranger12 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
God you can write! Damn. Write more soon please, please, please!

Oh, and your Takumi's SO cute and adorable! And maybe you could write about Mogi? I'm yet to read a fic featuring Mogi. Perhaps Takumi visiting her in Tokyo? n_n

stranger12

PS: Write more, write more, write more. La la la.
tntng chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I loved this story. Its so cute. it made me smile when i pictured takumi and his shy lil smile )

i really like it, but it probably doesnt mean much from me cuz im a new person on fanfiction and i havent made a story yet

gosh im a loser (') lol
SilkStar chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
This was funny. And very well written.
Omochao Pururu chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
e! You cant just leave it at that! I've been looking for a Mako/Iketani fic for so long. Anyway, please tell me you're considering a sequel? :3

And you made Takumi so cute! I could picture him blushing while I read it. well done
cartr-fan chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Nice characterisation! They all seemed to be very in character, though in my opinion Takumi was a bit off sometimes.

I'm a serious Takumi-Keisuke (non-yaoi)fan, so I find it quite hard to picture Keisuke being jealous and annoyed by Takumi, still I liked your story very much.

It left me wanting to read more, maybe you could make a sequel out of this? :)
Wolf Of The Highlands chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I liked it. My one question is that will there be a sequel involving Iketani and Mako meeting after?
BoomChish chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I'm very impressed. The flow of the story read well and didn't disrupt at any point (at least not to me); the characters were... well, 'them' and not a bunch of one-dimensional caricatures and the plot itself was so well-executed that I could literally imagine it happening in canon.

To me, this is what a proper, well-done Initial D fanfic ought to be like. Keep up the good work!