Reviews for Story Time
Loved this one shot
roganjalex chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
so cool
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was funny and good.
Onyx92 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Cute :)
predatorynature chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
ahh i was convinced this was a trory till the end...wishful thinking i guess lol, but well done
In Love With Narcolepsy Boy chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
i loved this :)
FaithlessGirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
hey it was pretty clar that it was colin, since u use finn and logan at the other nicknames and who is the third of the three stooges? COLIN BUT IT WAS FUN READING
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Loved it!
Norwegianchick101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
aw...I'm not one for Rory and Colin so I almost stopped reading when I figured it out during the coffee cart, but now...well...I dunno, it was so sweet! I love Harry Potter btw, lol
GGmadness2006 chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
great story i found it so know i can read your prequel so great job and it took me forever to see who she actually was talking to first i thought it was her mom but then when she told rory she was sexy i guessed collin so great job again and cant wait to read and review the sequel!
RecklessSummerNights chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Extremely cute. Loved it. interesting style and yes, i can see how not being able to write reactions would bug you. it would drive me crazy. love finns name too. he's great. amazing job on this.
RoryLoganFan chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
This was so cute! I thought it was Logan up until ROry say "I"m so telling Logan you said that..." then I kind of ruled him out lol. Wonderful!
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
hehehe this rocked
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
wow, I liked it. and you where so right, I had no idea about the horizontal dance P, but what happeneds when its a girl, is it mistress then or queen? let me know because Im so going to tell my friends!
kayteee chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
ahahahaha damn i read the prequel before this one! omg.. wow.. now the story's ruined for me (not really).. but yeahh.. lol now i know there's a huge breakup between rory&finn and lane dates him and colin&rory break up for a while.. lmfao im an idiot.. i read that you wrote story time first and then i didnt even bother to read it.. which is very illadvised! lmfao.. YES THE ASIAN GIRL GETS THE HOT SEXY AUSTRALIAN! WOOHO! lol.. i'm asian.. and i like australians.. especially finn! .. lol i have an australian fetish ).. okay so great job!.. ill probably be reviewing your other stories (once they are updated) so yeah! kep it up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »