Reviews for Happy Endings
you made me cry :'(
Brenda992 chapter 1 . 1/4
I adore !
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
It's so bittersweet, I love how the story was portrayed, hits right in ya feels ; - ; ... Internally crying so much
PrincessOfUnderworld chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Trop beau et trop triste
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Among the multiple ending they could have this one is what I prefer .Cause unless Integra turned into a Vampire too , I don't see them living happily together with kids nor have Integra married with some Human while Alucard just watch from afar just because he's a Vampire that sucks .Anyway Thank you for the story .
Anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You are a horrid horrid person. The title does not match the ending. I cried waaaay too much over this.
Kyah-chang chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
'still crying after read this wonderful work.

Thank you for shared it.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I've been wrestling with the idea to write a fairytale of sorts for AxI and I have to admit that this was beautifully written! A really amazing tale.
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Can't find the words to describe what I was feeling when I was reading this fanfiction. This is just amazing.

Bravo. And thank you.

Ps: Near that, I enjoyed all of your fanfictions. You have a lot of talent.
Irrel chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OH GOD, I loved this but it was so depressing... SIGH. Just beautiful!
TT chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
oh my god this was so sad! can't integra and alucard have a REAL happy ending? *SOB* why must it always be so bittersweet!
rikary chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
damn you

so sad and beautiful
fallenmad chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You made me emotionally torn. My pillow's wet!
Rakash0500 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I signed up on this website for one reason.

To tell you what a genius you are. I'll definitely buy your book! I found myself dissolved in tears when Integra said that last part about how the beast asked the beauty to kill him. Thank you for writing this story. I needed it. I think we all do.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/6/2008