Reviews for Happy Endings
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Among the multiple ending they could have this one is what I prefer .Cause unless Integra turned into a Vampire too , I don't see them living happily together with kids nor have Integra married with some Human while Alucard just watch from afar just because he's a Vampire that sucks .Anyway Thank you for the story .
Anon chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You are a horrid horrid person. The title does not match the ending. I cried waaaay too much over this.
Kyah-chang chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
'still crying after read this wonderful work.

Thank you for shared it.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I've been wrestling with the idea to write a fairytale of sorts for AxI and I have to admit that this was beautifully written! A really amazing tale.
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Can't find the words to describe what I was feeling when I was reading this fanfiction. This is just amazing.

Bravo. And thank you.

Ps: Near that, I enjoyed all of your fanfictions. You have a lot of talent.
Irrel chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
OH GOD, I loved this but it was so depressing... SIGH. Just beautiful!
TT chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
oh my god this was so sad! can't integra and alucard have a REAL happy ending? *SOB* why must it always be so bittersweet!
rikary chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
damn you

so sad and beautiful
fallenmad chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
You made me emotionally torn. My pillow's wet!
Rakash0500 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I signed up on this website for one reason.

To tell you what a genius you are. I'll definitely buy your book! I found myself dissolved in tears when Integra said that last part about how the beast asked the beauty to kill him. Thank you for writing this story. I needed it. I think we all do.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
very touching
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
DAMN, that was good!
arkynox chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Twa's Beauty that killed the Beast,

Beauty and the beast is one of my most favorit Storys, umong the best of them is one were the beast tells Beauty that it is up to her if he will become a man and Prince who will rule a kingdom and they will live happily or to be a Beast with her and live in a small town with the one;s they care for.

or were the Beast is a lion and turns in to a human forget's about beauty and run's around with other the end Beauty say's "and how I wish you still were a beast, for i loved you then"

this was great

Fantastic work.

~Shizzy
Tifereth chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Ah, mierda...mi corazón...

Ugh... brillantemente escrito. Conmovedor. Un final agridulce y expresivo; excelente uso de recursos literarios para llevar a cabo la impresión final.

Revisé tu perfil, ¿vos tambien sos argentina? Es bueno saber que todavía hay gente como vos; talentosa y dedicada a un fandom como Hellsing.

Te vas a mis autores favoritos, después de esto.

Por cierto, AXI por siempre ;)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »