Reviews for We Go Together
Serfius chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Nicely done. You really captured how Chinkyuu felt about Ryofu. I don't remember anyone ever accusing Ryofu as being at fault for her rape though, but then again, it's been a long time since I read the manga.

Even though Ryofu didn't have many lines, they were well picked lines. Very effectively sent across the feeling of exhaustion and the oncoming end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I LOVE IT! TTTT I am like a huge Battle Vixens fan and that was awesome... / I cried a little...
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Ahaha, well...it's been two years since you wrote this, but...reviews are always appreciated, right? ' I'm just glad to see something for Ikkitousen, because being one of three...is depressing. But I liked it, and it's nice to see someone else's take on that scene. *thumbs up*

Naolin
Amnesia Nymph chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
great story and a nice way to reflect on what was going through Chinyuu's mind when Ryofu died. A really sad scene. I like the manga for having them end like this though. In the anime I kind of missed the real 'spark' between them. But they slept together and that's more than I can say for the manga... hehehe, see, it goes both ways. Anyway, great story and sweet as well. I escpecially liked the way you decided to end it with the 'together, we go together'. Well done!

Amnesia Nymph
KH25 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Great fic! I wish there were more Ikkitousen fics here but sadly there arent.
CloudsSamurai chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME SOMEBODY PUT UP A BATTLE VIXENS/IKKITOUSEN FIC! SHEESH! Well done, friend. Jolly good show_.
Kyra chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This was great, it made me want to cry, I have also read Battle Vixens, and was thinking of writing a crossover fan fic for it, I hope you keep up the good work