Reviews for Number XIII
Lady Ava chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I just adore this story. Its well-written and you capture the characters very well. Excellent work. _
Author sama277 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wow...Meh, this story kicks ass! Not exactly a big fan of Axel/Demyx , but I still really, really love this story! Please continue it for the sake of me! I love the way you described Axel! Snaps/Kudos to you for keeping him in character! You really are a great author! Roxas is so adorable and kawaii and innocent and naive and cute! He makes the perfect uke! But he does seem a little out of character... Isnt he kinda distant and crap like that? Meh, please, please, PLEASE continue this story! I'm so glad I found this story! Yay!

-gives The Funky Bubbly Gurlz a cookie-

Yay!
Sora Keyblader chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
OH MAN U HAVE GOT TO UPDATE! Woah this story is just getting good! plz update soonn!
Rioxujaa chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Interesting to say the least.

Could be a little less cliched, although it's rather early to be making comments like this.

I liked it though, write more.

*flees*
shimbo chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
its very good but sorta confusing
Darkness-Heart chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Wow, I really liked this story. I thought it was good that Axel was so angry, but then he calmed down when he saw how pathetic Roxas was. So cute! I love Axel/Roxas!
TalesFromPerdition chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I think you should continue on account of I'm curious how Axel and Roxas will bloom into having a relationship and what Demyx thinks of it.

Plus... You know. I love reading AkuRoku. _
imlurking chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This was a really good read. I liked the relationship between Axel and Demyx, and the way you portrayed Axel's emotions, or lack thereof.