Reviews for Third Tuesday
fantasticarla chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
hilarious! me and my friends were wondering about this just the other day...*shudder* lol. great writing.
Golden Eyes Silver Fangs chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I don't think Edward is very in character. It's a nice story, and, yes, funny though. Even though he wasn't in character, Edwards bafflement was hilarious. I wish I could've seen the look on his face!
21Berry21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
haha! Funny! liked your writing and everything about this oneshot!

kp
TwilightTarabekah chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Hey, this is great! But just so you know Bella's period is considered "dead blood." He can smell it, but it's not more attractive or even close to being equally attractive than her real blood.

Still an awesome story!

TT
LoreBe chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
lol lol that was really good, i was reading it and i stsrt to lught, my aunt tought i was crazy for lughing so hard :) good one lol
twilight-of-my-life chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
very gud! u shud consider writing a full lenght story from this, i really liked it, alot of people ave covered this topic, but i liked ur's the best!
twilightobsessor101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
omg, this was hilarious! i loved it! LOL
Steel Alice chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
*still laughing* oh crap that was funny! *gasps for breath* i dont even know how describe how funny that is except that that this is going on my favorite stories list! omg so funny! *laughing again* love the mood swing in the end! that was brilliant!
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12