Reviews for Third Tuesday
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Starlight-Twilight chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Good story. Actually Stephenie had explained this somewhere. I think its on the Twilight Lexicon. She said that even though it is blood it would be like dead blood. Because its being flushed out of the body. Or something like that. Anyways she explains it.
MeLanieHeleYna chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I really hate that time of the month. I can sympathize with the grouchiness. Good story but I wish you could have told it from Edward or Bella's point of view, that would have been hilarious.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
LOL! i love it!
roon0 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Poor Edward Bella's a scream. LOL
TwerdLife chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
lmao so fun
Mharry chapter 1 . 2/23/2010

i know your friend isn't the only one to have had this idea, one of mines told me "when Bella will have her periods, Edward will be able to make himself an infusion (a tisane) with her tampons... ;-)

(i am french and was told this joke in french, so i don't really know if it works in english...)
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
ahahahhahaah iv always wondered what wouldve
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 1/11/2010

Loved it.

Keep writing,

Blue Brat24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I think Edward would just suck it up and be uncomfortable for 3 to 5 days instead of saying he wont see her during those days. He would just have to be extra cautious and not breath or something, but i dont believe he would leave her during that time of the month. He would want to be there for her. I havent seen any other stories about her period, so i like your take on it.
geekyandproud chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
:D This is defintely something I have been wondering about since I read Twilight. Awesome Job! XD
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Don't get the Charlie's door part, but I thought it was brilliant. The idea of Edward scratching his head in front of a hormonally enraged Bella is hilarious!
midnight driver chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
wait what does the last line mean?...
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
I always wanted them to explain that in the book! Stephinie Meyers rationalized everything, but that!
Locketful o' Heartache chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Lol, that would be so awkward XD

Locketful o' Heartache