Reviews for Dark Angel
What a disturbing story. Interesting though.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
monami27 chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
What a good story! I was so intrigued by the whole Knights view. Well done!
squeaky521 chapter 31 . 7/15/2013
When I first read this chapter, a long time ago, I had no idea who Crossfade was. Now that I heard it on Pandora the very song you used, I can spot the references. Good choice by the way. I loved that song as soon as I heard it. Oh, story is awesome too! I favorited it after the first few chapters, as I said, a long time ago.
Kaleidoscope9o1 chapter 40 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful story. Loved your writing style and your imagination. All the knights are so brilliant and i was so sad when lucius died. Loved the fact that hermione gave him a white rose instead. Hermione and snape were so magical together and oh i wish i coukd see eileen. Rabastan was a surprise but i loved him dearly in this stoty! It is so sad that draco's wife died too... Bit overall this story was womderful and exquisite! Thank you.
Aisha04 chapter 40 . 6/6/2013
I loved it. I can't believe what happened to Lucius, made me cry. Amazing story. I love the nickname Severus gave to Hermione
MySoapBox chapter 36 . 4/27/2013
This is where me and this story part ways. I liked the start and I like your writing style on the whole and I appreciate all the effort you put into your writing. Thanks for taking the time and for posting. This is a really old story so there is no point to really going into why I'm abandoning this, it's just that your characters are doing things that are so ooc. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind ooc stories, but you have to make a case for it, you have to convince me that their choices make sense in the circumstances.
Sirisha23 chapter 40 . 3/5/2013
Amazing story. I love this story. Thanks for writing this story. Love the nickname that Severus gave Hermione. Was so sad when Lucius died so that Severus could go back home to his beloved princess. Harry and Bella wow that is an interesting relationship. Ginny and Blaise is also an interesting relationship. Keep up the great work!
DarkJewelRomani chapter 40 . 1/1/2013
I just cant tell you enough how wonderfully written this story was. It was so wonderfully written, in fact that i now find myself moving on to your other fictions even as i am not much of a fan of the idea of Lucius and all I can say is.. Kudos... mad Kudos for getting me to abandon Snape for awhile.
Elle chapter 40 . 10/31/2012
This has been an absolutely amazing story to read! I admit to frustration at the pace of their romance, but i feel you were very must justified in keeping it that slow, in order to keep within Snapes character. The end left me slightly unsatisfied as it seemed to trail off, instead of going out with a bang, if you know what I mean, but overall it's been a great read!
Nutters4Potter chapter 40 . 10/1/2012
Interesting story. I couldn't tell when the Dark Lord was actually killed, but Severus finally decided to love Hermione.
Montara chapter 40 . 9/28/2012
Very interesting ending. Loved your story. Thank you.
irishbabygrl chapter 40 . 9/10/2012
this story was awsome, please tell me your woring on a sequal..
Mary chapter 40 . 9/7/2012
Thank you very much for your story. It's really great!
lupuslady chapter 40 . 8/13/2012
OMG IS IT HARRY!? I bet Harry is the new dark lord!
LOVED this so much, this is my new favorite story right now!
1,096 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »