Reviews for Dark Angel
drago fire 10 chapter 40 . 2/29
romanzo molto bello
Fantomette34 chapter 40 . 10/25/2015
Une magnifique histoire que j'ai littéralement dévorée !
Merci pour cette fic géniale avec Hermione et Severus ! Tout était crédible, et un joli rôle pour Lucius et Rabastan
Un petit défaut... pas de lemon...
Bravo pour votre travail et merci pour le partage !

A magnificent story I literally devoured !
Thank you for this great fic with Hermione and Severus! Everything was credible, and a nice role Lucius and Rabastan
One little fault : no lemon ...
Bravo for your work and thank you for sharing!
Angelus23 chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
Whoever said the romance was taking too long was right,27 chapters in and more violent angst is just cruel to your readers. And I've been lucky enough to read it all at one time, not having to wait however long each chapter takes to get posted. But we read it because we've started it and its fairly decent, and/or we're waiting for it to get better, at least that's why I've continued. But like I said before this version of Severus is messed manhandling her all the time, be honest, would you put up with that B.S and actually fall in love with someone who did that to you? Snape is a bastard yes, but he's not a physically abusive person and without remorse. How can there possibly be a base for any kind of love or affection between them? He behaves like a sadist and she, a masochist. Then there's the line of guys just waiting to take advantage of her. Draco, Rabastan. Who's next? Harry? She's like a weak, submissive punching bag here, not the strong, smart Hermione that I've come to respect.
Angelus23 chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
He's a bit too cold here. I mean Her entire family was killed, his reaction is a bit ridiculous.
Angelus23 chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
While I truly do respect the brisk pace of the story, what I don't respect is the lack of consequences or apologies. He asks for forgiveness before assaulting her but never talks about it afterwards. He leaves bruises on her which you don't allow him to see, and even if he did, whether he would actually do something about them or apologise is in doubt. He also leers at her and punishes her for his 'inappropriate' feelings. He sounds seriously messed up.
Snaperipper chapter 40 . 3/1/2015
Very good! I really enjoyed the premise of the story and getting to know the knights.
Lailana chapter 40 . 12/21/2014
Hell of a ride. But the whole Bellatrix thing felt like a random addition.
Perry Downing chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
Shiver indeed!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I would love it if you did some sort of sequel, even though it would drift even further from the 'Harry Potter' books' world.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
This was a great story. Thank you for writing it, because I enjoyed it. ;)
AMW1014 chapter 40 . 6/16/2014
Great story. Thank you for sharing
Martionmanswife chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
Finally, Snape tells her that he promised to take care of her.. because HER father asked him to. about time.
Martionmanswife chapter 27 . 6/3/2014
Usually when reading a finished story, I hold off on reviewing until I finish reading. However, I enjoyed this chapter so much I had to review early.

The emotional stresses between the characters are coming to a head, and I am really enjoying reading this.
Martionmanswife chapter 20 . 6/3/2014
this story is engaging, right from the get go. I have been reading it none stop for nearly 2 days now. I am loving it. Welcome to the list.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/25/2014
What a disturbing story. Interesting though.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »