Reviews for Dark Angel
Wolffie Baby Girl chapter 40 . 6/14
Please write more or a sequel I loved it
Victoria chapter 40 . 4/25
Oh come on :( Please tell me that there's anther chapter? PLEASE DONT LET Severus and Hermione die. I don't want them to die.
crochetaway chapter 40 . 1/18
Harry and Bellatrix is weird, haha. But I enjoyed this fic nonetheless! Thanks for writing!
Bewitchedgal chapter 26 . 12/22/2016
Who was the dark haired character that nodded to Hermoine and followed her out of the castle. In your own word Severus only realized she was gone after she has met with Draco-so I do not know who that character was.
ScottishFallenAngel chapter 25 . 8/24/2016
or
drago fire 10 chapter 40 . 2/29/2016
romanzo molto bello
Fantomette34 chapter 40 . 10/25/2015
Une magnifique histoire que j'ai littéralement dévorée !
Merci pour cette fic géniale avec Hermione et Severus ! Tout était crédible, et un joli rôle pour Lucius et Rabastan
Un petit défaut... pas de lemon...
Bravo pour votre travail et merci pour le partage !

A magnificent story I literally devoured !
Thank you for this great fic with Hermione and Severus! Everything was credible, and a nice role Lucius and Rabastan
One little fault : no lemon ...
Bravo for your work and thank you for sharing!
Angelus23 chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
Whoever said the romance was taking too long was right,27 chapters in and more violent angst is just cruel to your readers. And I've been lucky enough to read it all at one time, not having to wait however long each chapter takes to get posted. But we read it because we've started it and its fairly decent, and/or we're waiting for it to get better, at least that's why I've continued. But like I said before this version of Severus is messed manhandling her all the time, be honest, would you put up with that B.S and actually fall in love with someone who did that to you? Snape is a bastard yes, but he's not a physically abusive person and without remorse. How can there possibly be a base for any kind of love or affection between them? He behaves like a sadist and she, a masochist. Then there's the line of guys just waiting to take advantage of her. Draco, Rabastan. Who's next? Harry? She's like a weak, submissive punching bag here, not the strong, smart Hermione that I've come to respect.
Angelus23 chapter 16 . 10/3/2015
He's a bit too cold here. I mean Her entire family was killed, his reaction is a bit ridiculous.
Angelus23 chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
While I truly do respect the brisk pace of the story, what I don't respect is the lack of consequences or apologies. He asks for forgiveness before assaulting her but never talks about it afterwards. He leaves bruises on her which you don't allow him to see, and even if he did, whether he would actually do something about them or apologise is in doubt. He also leers at her and punishes her for his 'inappropriate' feelings. He sounds seriously messed up.
Snaperipper chapter 40 . 3/1/2015
Very good! I really enjoyed the premise of the story and getting to know the knights.
Lailana chapter 40 . 12/21/2014
Hell of a ride. But the whole Bellatrix thing felt like a random addition.
Perry Downing chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
Shiver indeed!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I would love it if you did some sort of sequel, even though it would drift even further from the 'Harry Potter' books' world.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
This was a great story. Thank you for writing it, because I enjoyed it. ;)
1,115 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »