Reviews for Morning Glory
Small Tuesday chapter 22 . 7/10/2009
LOVE THIS.
lightangelwing chapter 19 . 5/11/2008
Aw geez...this one is so melancholic and touching at the same time. FYI, thanks to you, I've been converted to a Ozorne/Kalasin shipper...even if I know it's not exactly canon, but hey, this is fanfiction, anyway.
Inkbl0t chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
...O_O

Yeah. Um. I'm just going to go read the next chapter 'n stuff, don't mind me...

*flees*
sophia666 chapter 30 . 2/4/2007
Poor Kally. Great chapter!
sophia666 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
Very Funny. I loved Empress Lessons, too.
Merrybeans chapter 30 . 6/1/2006
*tackles*

That is all that needs to be said.

Actually, I wanted to say in response to what one of your other reviewers said that I completely understand how Kally feels. From experience, I know you can get addicted to a man/sex, even (perhaps especially?) when you're not expecting it.
trisanamcgraw chapter 30 . 6/1/2006
*applauds* Wonderful interpretation of the prompt - I liked how you took the idea of a seemingly harmless arrangement and explored how it became an addiction. Also, just great timing to sync up with Gem's latest Intoxication drabble, which was in turn inspired by your Empress Lessons. I just love this interaction of fandom. :)

I've said it before, but it bears saying again with this piece: you've imbued Kally with a distinctive, likeable character, expounding so well on a few offhand mentions in canon. What was especially good with this piece was how she wasn't perfect: she wasn't in love with Faleron, but more with their physical relationship. Such flaws make a character so much more rounded (something you obviously already know, but I wanted to point out).

While it didn't really do it for me that you included the actual line (unless that's a requirement of the challenge?), I loved the last sentence; it was so chilling and heartbreaking.
Zerrin of the Wind chapter 30 . 5/31/2006
REALLY good. i don't know how many times i have reviewed this but i think all of these are really good. just amazing and great insight on characters!
pinky chapter 30 . 5/31/2006
Whoa baby. I knew that would happen *scrunchies nose up*. How stupid can Kalasin be? How stupid can Faleron be? (*snort* he's a man after all). Lord, that's just wrong. How can she let him deflower her?- Yeah, I am one of those conservative kind of virgins. Poor Kaddar.
music nerd chapter 30 . 5/31/2006
(wrinkles nose) addicted? blechy. i will never never never be addicted to... a guy. maybe writing, but not a person. that's like... 1-800-STALKER ...blech.

still good though. even if a little revealing.
Fila Kershy chapter 29 . 5/31/2006
these are so darn good! Thanks for the read!
Cesy chapter 29 . 5/31/2006
Ohh! Poor blind daughter, and argh you can't kill Kalasin! But yay for good writing. I don't blame you for crying.
hanakazari chapter 29 . 5/30/2006
Oh, this drabble was so sad. I think I recognise part of it from your 50 themes(?) I particularly liked the second half of it; Ozorne and Kalasin's relationship is so bittersweet. I wonder, what it would be like to have a Stormwing father and human mother. Would their children have some stormwing features, too?

This would have done well for the first challenge at 52 flavours. You're nearly finished this set, aren't you? If you're still interested in drabbling after your insertphrase set is done, this is a brilliant challenge to work on.
music nerd chapter 29 . 5/30/2006

!

YOU CAN'T DO THAT! SHE CAN'T DIE!

you're supposed to be the omnipotent author, and you're supposed to make everything go right.

I DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE SAD WHEN I READ THIS! NOW I'M CRYING!

*sniffle sniffle*

kalasin can't die... that's just wrong... (runs away crying)
pinky chapter 29 . 5/30/2006
Oh. *sigh* Very well-written. Very Ozorne-like.