Reviews for Turkish Delights
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 2/23/2015
nice
Ligare chapter 30 . 4/30/2011
At first I thought, why Rufus? True, he has intelligence, power and enough guts for ten, in accord with questionable moral compass, that is.

But I realize Cloud was rather low in the food chain and Vincent was demons-infested and has all the personality of a mollusk with rock-hard shell. Sephiroth was Jenova-infected. If the life stream is doing the sending, it won't choose him.

It will be interesting if the Lifestream becomes Rufus' enemy.

So what's next? And give our dear favourite gun-slinging vampire more influence please.
an-angel-in-hell chapter 30 . 9/5/2010
Wow. This fic is amazing. Kind of depressing at times, but I generally like that. I hope this updates soon.
dragonzice chapter 30 . 7/22/2010
wow, this story is amazing. haunting and beautiful. and wow. incredible.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 30 . 4/26/2010
I think I like this story because it's so convoluted. Good job on taking a way different approach to "people going back in time to change things" in the FFVII universe!
Athenaion chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
Your depiction of old Shinra's thought is wonderful, revealing their relation, strange, depressed and mystified.
Athenaion chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
I like the mystic atmosphere in your fiction, the trance in green.

I like your sum-up of Rufus: strange, dark, and heavily burdened. I like this Rufus, so dark, so gloomy.

Reeve confronted a Rufus mixing calm, hysteria and weirdness.
Athenaion chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
I love this all so gloomy mood here.

The first meeting of Rufus and Reno is interesting. It is Rufus' privilege he recognized Reno. Rufus the weird child is always impressing.
Villon chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
The bludger Reno is interesting, and I wonder how he would meet Rufus and become a Turk.
Nana chapter 7 . 3/12/2010
What's going through a 12-year-old child's head! It's so sad life is always hardly sufferable for him.
Athenaion chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
It's so sad Rufus went back to his still miserable childhood.
Athenaion chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
I love your hysterical sad and strange boy Rufus.
Hoster chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Ah, back to his twelfth year. It is still so sad. Love your story.
Hoster chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
A gloomy beginning. Love it.
Athenaion chapter 1 . 2/25/2010