Reviews for Dreams Abandoned, Promises Kept
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
very interesting. nice way to turn Naruto "traitor" without him being angry or hateful or spiteful. dont think i've seen this method before.

I'd like for this to spark a wave of stories with this vein: naruto follows sasuke and just gets used to where he is and realizes it's surprisingly enough better here than in konoha.

If you know of any, give me a shout.
CassBerry chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Wow, I really wasn't expected anything like this when I started reading it but this is a really, really good fic. I loved how you kept Naruto and Sasuke both in character and yet they still evolved as time went on. Simply beautiful.
The Royal Queen Akito chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh wow. I don't really like this pairing. Well, now I do because of how well written this story was, along with how you didn't make Sasuke a cardboard boxes.
bleach1990 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
wow that was good
Rasdra chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This story stands out for me, I liked the outcome and it was well in keeping to Naruto's original character.

Excellent oneshot :)
Bowchikawowow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is definitely not a typical ending for most of these fanfics which makes it brilliant. The whole gradual ease of Naruto settling into Sound was not forced or rushed, made it seem natural rather than omg he betrayed konoha what is this. I loved it and hope you'll continue with sweet little packages like these ~
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
great fic
Lazy watermellon chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*leans on his mallet and crys tears of joy*...siimply awesome...like how could that get any better I finaly find a oneshot of these couple and it isn't bowchikabowwow haha, simply awesome!
Harry Uchiha Potter chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
should do a sequel it would be wicked especially how naruto deals with his old friends and how he gets together with tayuya
Caramel Life chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really enjoyed this though I wish Sasuke hadn't been killed! *sigh*
justin the constant reviewer chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i hate the ending of this
narutayu chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
good job thats all i gotta say
HANAJIMA UCHIHA chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This is by far one of the most sweetest and well written stories I have ever read. Good job! You did well.
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Very aweasome! There sould be more fanfics were Naruto joins the Sound Village!
Bass Uzumaki chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is the kind of story that really makes you think.