Reviews for Better Than A Sweet
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
lmfao. Loved the end. It's a win/win situation. xD Ahh a bottom!Cedric has its appeal. x)
Uh chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Harry isn't meant to dominate Cedric, but other than that, this story was very...enjoyable. ;)
dragonzice chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
hahahahahaha, I wasn't expecting that at all! I thought Cedric was going to do Harry. I thoroughly enjoyed this
renata regina chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
...all I know is, I hope you wrote that scene with Harry and the twins!
Shijiru Posible chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I love top!Harry even tought is a little wierd for me to imagine Cedric being botton; but I really liked the fic

And I think your Harry was really IC n.n

Kisses

Shijiru
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
wow Cedric is tactless.

good story though D
RachelisGiraffe chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Loved it. Personally, C/H is my favourite pairing. You did a brilliant job. Keep writing. (:
8meerkat8 chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
nice lemons. i always did like this pairing, even though im not like, a huge harry potter series fan or anything.
abandonyourdefenses chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
"Y'know, Potter, if you have an erection for 4 hours or more, you may need to see a doctor."

XD XD XD XD

Great. This was hilarious. I was laughing the whole time... still am.
Krystaluvstwilight chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
It was short and to the point!

I like it!
pulchritudefics chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
um... okay... gay? that is... unnusal
yaoifangirlHolly chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
well, that was better than any sweet i've eaten. But isn't cedric a gryffindor? i could've sworn he is - he wears the uniform for gryffindor doesn't he?
Warped chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I practically cried laughing about that line with the twins.

I do believe I just been converted to another slash pairing. Thank you...
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
OMG! i loved that! oh can we say that Cedric didn't die and will you do more! oh please oh PLEASE! I would really love more cause I really did love this story!
Rika100 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
lol!

The ending is funny!

I like it thought is a little weird but

is okay. I really like it!