Reviews for The Green Fog
snewby chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Haya, fun!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
THat was disgustingly amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
He he i liked that wery much. It is soo Ron!
I'm not fond of him but he is good with akward things like that!
Well done.
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
i got REALLY lost at some point, but it was fun XD quite funny XD
Nlaw chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
You're a bit short on reviews for this story, so I thought I'd give you one. I can't even say "I don't usually review" anymore, because I've broken that trend recently...

As the rest of my reviews on your other stories have said, your writing is awesome. Even your early work is extremely high quality - much higher than most.

To begin with, I thought the figure on the couch was Hermione. As the story went on, I started to doubt myself, and figured Hermione would stumble into "Ron"'s trap at some point. I was becoming fairly sure it was Ron, and then you twisted it XD
Hawk Wood chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
No matter how many times I read this, it still is one of my favorites, especially since I have an ex-wife that had a similar problem and a similar reaction to it.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Hahaha! Pretty funny except it's kinda disconcerting that Hermione has ANYTHING in similar to the Weasleys!

Though I guess the twins, Bill and Charlie are fine. :)
obsidian-fox chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Majerus chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
somewhat dubious grin on my face... but damn that was funny.

fantasyfreak23 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Hilarious! Just what I need after those sad storries from earlier. I was laughing so hard that my sister came in to check if I was okay. I don't regreat laughing, though!

I didn't see any spelling/grammar mistakes. Of course, I'm not a beta, so what do I know?

Great story! On to the next one!
darklordmike chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Heh. That was pretty gross, but very amusing.
Patches 2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This is a fun story. I love the ending. Hermione will figure it out I'm sure. It is fun to know that she snores too! Thanks for writing. I look forward to more of your stories. pms
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Great work! I enjoyed reading it!

And for English not being your first language- you did a great job! I've seen stories by people who have English as their only language and their grammer, punctuation, etc is horrible to the point of not being able to read the story!
guess chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Crookshanks has nasty cat farts?
Lampessa chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was a great story. A really good laugh.