Reviews for Packing
freaker chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
great fic.
silverducks chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
This was awesome. I loved it.
Lils chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was so sad. Really well written though. I loved it! Keep up the good work.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This was wonderful. You absolutely nailed the relationship between Dean and Sam all the way through, and that first part with little Sammy was adorably sad. Excellent!
324123412341241234123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Yeah, you? My personal God of writing at this moment.

This was amazing, heartbreaking, downright beautiful!

You win. FOREVER.
smilebackwards chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is really great. I love the depth you gave Sam and Dean and the 'Dean says he's sorry for getting blood all over the Impala, isn't he thoughtful, my brother' comment. Awesome.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
So much history packed into one little piece of writing and truth be told you nailed it. Sam & Dean's relationship caught between their father was just so real. Please more from your pen soon... please!
Thymine chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aww, this was cute!Heh, little Sammy just wanting to stay home and play checkers is adorable!

I especially love the last bit - very sweet conversation between them both that I could picture actually taking place. Last line was touching too.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Very well done.I liked the hospital part nest and the last part for Dean's logic as to why he can't go with Sam.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This was really sad. I love the way you pictured their life before, especially the part about Dean being more scared of hospitals than werewolves. More please. Great story.