Reviews for Truth Doesn't Make A Noise
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
yuck - i hate leyton

they just don't go at all

brucas rock my socks

your writting is still amazing, but i just never get anything out of the leyton relationship

yuck yuck yuck
maakri chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Okay, so dont hate me, but rewievs should be honest, right? Well, in spite the fact i luv almost every other one shoot you've written, (i luved starwberry chapstick and the tide that left so bad, they were both so good, in two different ways), this is the one i like the least, and prpbably bacuase im a HUGE brucas fan:P But i gotta admit, it is well written, and it's the leyton thing which bother me, not your way of writing it. So i spite the fact i didn't enjoyreading it so much, cuz i got so mad when they kissed, im gonna say good job, cuz tho i hate to admit it, it was a good one shoot.

x chebelle o
notorrious chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
aw. thats so cute. i love it so much leyton is the shizz.
TheFabDonna chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This was really great, this is how the scene should have beem!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Awwee sweety it was beautifully written. :) You wrote both Manwhore and Seyton completley true to their characters. :) And they still have no chemestry. I still have yet to realize the 'depth' everyone seems to be so obsessed with. Thier only real 'deep' conversations are ONLY about Peyton tragedy. Or about Brooke. Oh, yeah. Definite connection there. *rolleyes*

Brilliant writing, as always.

Now go UD I never! with BL!
sarah11650 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
*faints.*

Shit that was amazing. If only...
Anarchist278 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Well what can I say I was a little shocked to hear that you had wrote a Leyton but I was pleasantly surprised when I read it. It's a really good story and I for one am holding out hope that things may end up going this way for my second favourite pairing.

Ange x.
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Just read this, and recommended it to Ange. God, are we fated to be amazing at writiongt the couples we can't stand? because that's what this is girl, AMAZING. I like. Very, very mcuh.
belle1220 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This was so good. I don't believe you're a BL fan and not a LP shipper - this story was very sweet.
kellyliterary chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
I feel the urge to scream. Because damn, that was good. Seriously. Wow. I love it. Great story!