Reviews for Consequences
IOTR chapter 2 . 8/6/2009
This ending is so unfulfilling ;_;

There's closure, yes.. but it's so sad! -sob-
Ice-Midnight chapter 2 . 10/23/2008
I really did like this story, it was sad, yet lovely. I believe you wrote it perfectly, i would love to read more to this story, although it has been a couple of years that may not happen. Oh well, one can hope. Beautful story and excellent in the way it was written.
serenitysuicide chapter 2 . 12/4/2007
I dont usually review but i loved this so much. Okay im an angst queen but i think you might allready know this. I dont know why but the sexual narratation made me giggle a little. Perhaps it was just Yuki saying "bottom" D there i go again lol. But it really was beautifully written. I think you should tell murakami to rerelease that book with this scene in it. Your beautiful script and her pretty pictures. Im going off to read some more of your stuff now ciao.
Hestia82 chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
good story. keep writing, you are good at it.
Essenity chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
_

I hope there will be more.
tearsOfEcstasy chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Oh-my. I'm actually crying. Still was so well written and sad. Please continue! -sobs- damn you. i'm crying now in the middle of an english class -blush-
Fiery Pixie Stik chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
I had started reading this the other day before work, but didn't get to finish it til now. I actually got to read all the mangas the past two days, so it makes more sense to me now. It's written brilliantly, a lot of raw emotion in it. I don't know of anything else I can say, but, thank you. This was amazing...
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Guess you could end it there, could follow it on or continue based around the manga but do your own work...either would work quite well. Do quite like the ending and both Shu and Yuki's angst in this is once again superb and finely written. Thanks alot! Oh but urm it would be shame if you didn't continue this..._
DarkMetalAngel of Destruction chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
interesting chapter, hope to read more from you soon. l8r
DemonicDragon666 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I loved it! Wow, that was really sad yet very very good. I think that you should definitaly continue. Hopefully I can read more of this story soon!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Another 'Aftermath' fic that gives a another good idea to fill in the 'holes' and your research by friends certainly shows. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Hmm this aint much of a review but well it was just so beautifully written that i'm not sure what to say exactly _;
KuroiShinigami07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This is a very deep, insightful fic that actually delved into the emotions, pain, fear and worry that was felt by both Yuki and Shuichi after his rape. Shuichi's desire and need to feel loved, whole and clean coupled with Yuki's fear of causing further damage to his small lover is wonderfully conveyed here.

It's true that in the manga, Murakami-sensei was a little vague about what could have happened after that particular scene but you presented a scenario that most people think happened (and write about) but you take into consideration Shuichi's condition more so than some other authors. You give attention to the physical and psychological pain that Shuichi must deal with along with fear and worry Yuki must come to grips with.

Beautiful and sad story and I look forward to your next update.