Reviews for Cupid ain't just love arrows
BartWLewis chapter 13 . 1/10
Awesome story. Even though alot of bad stuff happened, it all worked out in the end.
BatDoo chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Nicely written, well done.
Trying -Helps chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Okay I found that really weird but that's just me.
Take the good person est.
Ni Castle chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
I generally liked.
I found the idea interesting and I enjoyed the interactions between Donna and Diana and laughs a lot with Wally.
But I thought I missed the point of view of Diana while under the effect of the sphere and it would have been nice if Bruce and Diana had more interactions.
Anyway, these are just things that occurred to me while reading this fic
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
...

That was a really mean thing to do to ANYONE! but what made it even worse though was that though she doesn't appear that often people usually like fire!

you can be really mean.

But the story is great! Diana being evil that is really unusual/great comedic opportunity!
AllThatGlistens chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
This is an interesting story, but I think "you should date both of them a few more times" is the singular worst advice you can give anyone.

But it is fairly entertaining...
HarimaHige chapter 13 . 10/28/2008
this story was realy good. I liked the idea of this story but i think the last chapter was a litle rushed.
Kitcat 13 chapter 13 . 8/15/2006
Hi, I am sorry that I havn't rote before, and that my english is bad, thats beacause I am living i Denmark and usually speek danish. I simply love your story. There is action romance and a lot of humor. I like to draw my own superhero comics, and now I have a good comic to draw. Thanks for giving me good stuff to read and inspireration for a new comic.
Audley chapter 13 . 8/11/2006
Ah, that was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Wondergirl75 chapter 13 . 8/3/2006
Awesomeness! (I don't think that's a real word, but, oh well!)

P.S.

Update your other Justice League story! I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really want to know what Hippolyta's reaction is! And I must know Ollie's reaction for when he find's out Dinah's pregnant!

In case you haven't noticed I had sugar! So I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really hyper! *Evil Laughter*

*Cough!* Anyway, if you don't update soon, I will hunt you down and...and-

Aw screw it! Just update the other story.
klutzyspaz chapter 13 . 7/31/2006
so good. that full sentences are hard
Gotham's Princess chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
This was oh-so-very sweet. I love how you tied together all the couples in the end and I enjoyed the Dick/Donna hint at the end. Bruce and Diana at the end of the fic were adorable as well. That gave me a shippy grin. Can't wait to see you post the rest of your other fic!
oneredneckgoddess chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
So didn't see that end coming! But I like it!
hall442 chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
I wanted to write after reading your whole story. :) An exellent effort! VERY enjoyable, and I am not a romance story kinda guy. So, 4 stars to you! My one point of contention is, some of your word choices seemed forced. Some of the larger words you used, didn't always seem to fit in the context of what meaning you were trying to convey. But that was my only VERY small critique. :) I hope you write more JLU fiction! You do a VERY good job! Peace!
alittlesummerwine chapter 13 . 7/27/2006
Great ending. You did a really nice job of wrapping up all the story lines and couples. I always think that it would be interesting to see Mari's face when she hears about Rex - I'm glad that you included that. I thought that this was a great paragraph - "Was that so unusual? Perhaps. But he couldn’t let that small voice, that little boy’s voice go unnoticed. He couldn’t kill Thomas and Martha Wayne’s son because Bruce Wayne was who he really was deep inside. He would continue his legacy as Batman, his honor to his family, but he would also prolong the Wayne legacy, his love for them." - really wrapped up Batman's feelings and his decision.

Great job.