Reviews for The Wonders of Horticulture
Juvia badass Lockser chapter 1 . 7/3/2020
Love it!
fidelisetespoireanoeldy chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
hahaha LM*O! just too good. :')
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
haha poor Naruto! I would've slow clapped for them too. Perhaps throw in a happy dance or two! Thank you for writing a brilliant crack fic to one of my (secretly) favorite pairings. It's interesting the way you handled this. Thank you.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
. . A(U)A

Bugs Love Flowers as much as Flowers Love Bugs! It's only natural between Shino and Ino. (;

You rock, hands down.

Shino's lame, perverted joke is funny. A(U)ALMFAO
Satsuki chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
aw! that is so cute!

you need to make another one :3
Akahime88 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Cool! I can't believe I haven't considered this couple before.
dragunzahurr chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
xD

slowclapslowclap
LissaChan89 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
This was really cute That thought of Shino making lame perverted jokes is making me crack up XD Good job!
mypotofgold chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
KAWAII! never thought of them much as a couple but i love your story! so graet! thanks!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This story was positively amazing! Two thumbs way, way up! *faves*
element-girls chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
((for some very odd reason i can't long in... -sigh-))

“Years of being on the “I Love Sasuke” bandwagon allowed her to translate the grunt. It was

Shino’s way of asking for more information.”

Hahah being a sasuke fangirl paid off in the long run :giggle: hey I knew being a fangirl was good for SOMETHING!

“Shino’s bugs didn’t have to consume any chakra for the next two months.”

Because Naruto is the chakra king –laughs- loved this story :D you did a great job making both Ino and Shino IC :D
AnimeGodess1990 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
this fic was realy funny
Shrimps of Mass Destruction chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
this is great!
TakeTenEyes chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
i'm not a fan of the ShinoIno pair but this one made me laugh! haha, shino's stupid lame perverted joke :P anyway, gr8 story it cracked me up and the fic's cute, anyway, hihi _
thechickenlittle chapter 1 . 6/6/2007