Reviews for Perception
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hehe 'Nice hat' 3 :)

~IP~
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
:D though your comment about oneshots on your profile is right- i've written lots of oneshots, and i got a story alert on each of them (at least). apparently fanfic readers don#t thnik much ;)
danglingdingle chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Just found this through a recomendation and I'm glad I did.

Great read.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Awesome!
spooky-fbi chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Wow, that was really clever! Especially the ending, interpreting the 'He's a pirate' line like that. I wonder if the whole movie can be interpreted like this. I'll definitely have to rewatch it!
Phoenix Red Lion chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Nice...this is exactly how I had wanted the movie to end. Oh well...at least I can read about it in fanfiction. Really good job with this...ya did a great job showing Elizabeth's preceptive character and her wit. Very nice. I especially loved how she had wanted to laugh over Jack's comment. *snicker*

Nice job! Ya planning on messing with the other movies? I hope so!
soleilnoire chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I'm not sure how you managed to get that to stay in character and in canon... But you did...and it was awesome! Congratulations!
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I can really see this working, actually. Convincing plot twist, nice work!
hIDinG tHIeF chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
*glomp* I LIKE this! Especially the ending, that was what really won me - I kept wondering, how's she gonna keep this cannon *now*...? Very clever. Thanx for the review, by the by.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Aww! So awesome, really... *c2faves* -

Sincerely, ~*SimbiAni*~

Luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!

music videos at /luv
Kari Anna chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
*grins* I'm ExiledAngel from the MR boards.

This fic is BEAUTIFUL, as is everything I've yet read by you. What, by the way, is IMDB?

I love how you kept the movie canon, but ADDED to it. Wonderful stuff. I think I'm incapable of coherent thought for the moment, so I'll leave it at that.
Ashily chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Good job! I like it a lot!

See you on the boards.
just jacs chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
oh I liked this a lot. This was well perfect. Thank you so much for this it was amazing.
Flying Buggy chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Wow, I like it! I think there could've been something between Will and Jack if only it weren't a Disney movie! Anyways, you shoud write more!

~Buggy~