Reviews for The Uchiha Couple
You may never read this but in my opinion i think your never to old for sex before my grandfather died at age 90 he and my grandmother had sex until he died they were very old and still dis stuff like that. A little gross for a grabdchild to be told this but i just thought I'd share lol yea so no never to old.
Hideki chapter 6 . 1/2
um..why didn't they just steal/take the map?
MusicAnimefreak chapter 44 . 12/28/2017
It was so hard for me to read this chapter knowing Itachi was actually a good guy, but then I read the ending and I was in awe. He forgave his brother even after everything.
Uchiha Saija chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
This is my favorite sasunaru fanfic. Thanks for the great story
bartlettpear chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
Yay for Naruto's words finally through to Sasuke. Mpreg is difficult to write, I look forward yo see how you will pull it off.
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 8/20/2017
It's nice how Naruto can give space to Sasuke and be there for him, I hope Sasuke does the same.
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Way to go eye irritation and Sakura, essentially saved the marriage. Poor Konohamaru got an eyeful lol
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 8/20/2017
They need a break and to open up, this is just tragic :-(
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 8/20/2017
I thought this was a cute chapter, I really liked Shikamaru in this. Tsunade giving Naruto the good news and how proud and fulfilled Naruto feels was wonderful. Sasuke's romantic gesture was very sweet.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 8/20/2017
I adore the details of Sasuke knowing when Naruto had arrived, how they had to keep from meeting each other's eyes, how they righted each other's masks, their subordinates reactions and that brush of hands.
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 8/20/2017
Well that was romantically morbid lol Your previews give me anxiety orz
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
Only thing I can think of to make this ok is Sasuke undercover as Naruto putting the pervert under a genjutsu to think he really did get what he wanted. Ah, but to put Naruto through the thought of thinking he was cheating or whatever the word is for that was unnecessarily traumatic.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Sai's joke was inspired, it made Sasuke realize the severity of his cruelty and try to do better by Naruto so cheers to Sai even if Sasuke dislikes him even more now.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 8/20/2017
Thank you for addressing the wife thing :D Sasuke's compromise at being called the wife felt ridiculously out of whack, why not just both be husbands Sasuke? orz Maybe he's just really traditional? Sasuke's garnish comment followed by Naruto's shut up and just have me already was my favorite exchange, so corny and cute haha
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
Sasuke's controlling/possessive behavior is horrifying, I hope this gets addressed and he learns to ease up. It's sort of sad how first time Naruto uses his new name, it's met with issues.
3,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »