Reviews for The Uchiha Couple
gima2618 chapter 88 . 8/13
Wow I just finished reading this and I must that it was amazing I cried alot and laugh but most of all I enjoy how real it felt and how you show the struggles that they each had to over come, it was perfect thank you for this amazing story
Justus chapter 88 . 7/4
OMG! OMG! OMG! I have just completed reading your story and I must say this is such an amazing fanfic please keep up your awesome writing style.
AyaEmett chapter 5 . 6/27
much fluffly for my eyes D:
Dark-Nameless Baka chapter 88 . 6/23
I just want to let you know that you are a fantastic writer. This is literally one of SasuNaru masterpiece that I have read so far. Also it the first one to make me shade so much tears. This was really a roller coaster of emotion. I really enjoy reading this masterpiece of yours. Thank you for your hard work and time that you put into this story for us to read. Keep up the good work! I'm sorry if this is long but I want to let you know that I appreciate and thanks your hard work and time you put into this story. ~thank you
nicogooner13 chapter 64 . 4/1
Okay I'm sorry but however 'stressed' she is by idle gossip (making Yukina a character of very weak will), to ask Yuu to make Miki his mistress is just disgusting and I'm very disappointed with this chapter.
I honesty don't ever leave reviews or anything but hands down this was the best fanfic I've ever read. I have to keep this bookmarked. Thank you !
XXyaoianimeXX chapter 88 . 12/30/2015
Seriously one of the best stories I read. I finished this story in 2 days (kept reading it day and night). I gotta say this is a better ending than the real anime. Continue writing! And thank you for this amazing heart felt story.
XXyaoianimeXX chapter 50 . 12/30/2015
Omg that song "Fly Me to the Moon" is one of my all time favorite songs 3 thanks for including it in your fic!
keshi-san chapter 88 . 12/21/2015
I just wana say thankyou. It was such a pleasure to read this ff
Concerned Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
This has got to be the best fiction about Naruto and Sasuke. It was too cute. I'm too speechless to say more about this. But I can assure you that you surpassed every story that I've read about SasuNaru. Good job! 3
keshi-san chapter 65 . 12/21/2015
I cried. And. My heart hurts but this is a better way for Jariya to go then in the manga beautiful.
nariko57 chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
i love this story
hehe chapter 2 . 11/24/2015
ok iv never had a nse blead gime 1
hanatamaringo chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
I really like how you use japanese in your chapter titles. it really summarizes each chapter. like yami he, fufuu kenka, yasashii koi. I really really like your stories...so cute, fluffy. the feels...
cake0108 chapter 34 . 9/18/2015
This chapter is sooo cute!
3,710 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »