Reviews for The Uchiha Couple
Uchiha Saija chapter 1 . 10/5
This is my favorite sasunaru fanfic. Thanks for the great story
bartlettpear chapter 13 . 8/20
Yay for Naruto's words finally through to Sasuke. Mpreg is difficult to write, I look forward yo see how you will pull it off.
bartlettpear chapter 12 . 8/20
It's nice how Naruto can give space to Sasuke and be there for him, I hope Sasuke does the same.
bartlettpear chapter 11 . 8/20
Way to go eye irritation and Sakura, essentially saved the marriage. Poor Konohamaru got an eyeful lol
bartlettpear chapter 10 . 8/20
They need a break and to open up, this is just tragic :-(
bartlettpear chapter 9 . 8/20
I thought this was a cute chapter, I really liked Shikamaru in this. Tsunade giving Naruto the good news and how proud and fulfilled Naruto feels was wonderful. Sasuke's romantic gesture was very sweet.
bartlettpear chapter 8 . 8/20
I adore the details of Sasuke knowing when Naruto had arrived, how they had to keep from meeting each other's eyes, how they righted each other's masks, their subordinates reactions and that brush of hands.
bartlettpear chapter 7 . 8/20
Well that was romantically morbid lol Your previews give me anxiety orz
bartlettpear chapter 6 . 8/20
Only thing I can think of to make this ok is Sasuke undercover as Naruto putting the pervert under a genjutsu to think he really did get what he wanted. Ah, but to put Naruto through the thought of thinking he was cheating or whatever the word is for that was unnecessarily traumatic.
bartlettpear chapter 5 . 8/20
Sai's joke was inspired, it made Sasuke realize the severity of his cruelty and try to do better by Naruto so cheers to Sai even if Sasuke dislikes him even more now.
bartlettpear chapter 4 . 8/20
Thank you for addressing the wife thing :D Sasuke's compromise at being called the wife felt ridiculously out of whack, why not just both be husbands Sasuke? orz Maybe he's just really traditional? Sasuke's garnish comment followed by Naruto's shut up and just have me already was my favorite exchange, so corny and cute haha
bartlettpear chapter 3 . 8/20
Sasuke's controlling/possessive behavior is horrifying, I hope this gets addressed and he learns to ease up. It's sort of sad how first time Naruto uses his new name, it's met with issues.
bartlettpear chapter 2 . 8/20
Having Naruto being referred to as the wife totally threw me off. Maybe there's no different laws/paperwork for same sex couples so legally someone has to take the title of wife when two men marry and someone has to take the title of husband when two women marry?
bartlettpear chapter 1 . 8/20
I want a parfait now lol Sasuke's words were really sappy but honesty can be exceedingly mushy sometimes so no matter, it was a comfort for their hearts to connect and them understanding each other in the end.
secondnina chapter 88 . 2/17
that was beautiful. i cry so much near the ending. i definitely let out my sob out loud when their kids found out they died. this story gave me so much emotion at the extreme. thank you so much for the wonderful story.
3,735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »