Reviews for The Uchiha Couple
kemekeme chapter 88 . 4/21
This is a really lovely story..and the ending was totally funny...but its really sad, them growibg up
Kayla Myles chapter 88 . 4/13
I'm Cryinggg! I'm Goddamn Near Fucking Crying! I Can't Help It. Great , No INCREDIBLE Story. Bravooooo Btw You Will Always Be My Favorite Author . Even If It Is Fan fiction ..
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 72 . 4/7
This is my second time reading your story. I just gotta say that I'm in love with Kisho! Thank you for creating his character to being so child at heart, manipulative, overly perverted, charming, playful, and cheeky. Plus, the fact that he ended up having a gay relationship makes me fall in love with him more.
Datcray chapter 88 . 2/22
I've literally been thinking about what to write for the past 5 minutes. I think I should start by the amount of time I took to read your story...I didn't count it but I took my time to really read this story and endulge myself in it, I slowly read it and chose certain times in my day to really invest time in it. First off I just want to comment on how amazing you are at expressing the love that is SASUNARU. I loved how you displayed every character and how I felt close to them and how everything fit so perfectly together. I do have to admit that there were times where I wanted to pull my hair because I got angry but that just made your story that much richer. You are amazing at writing and I mean who doesn't have a few mistakes here and there ;)
d4nns chapter 1 . 1/10
I read your story over and over again,still make me carried into its. Still made me cried, Im really really love it, thank you for beautiful stories.
nasyitah.ali.7 chapter 88 . 1/1
You...

have put me through one fucking hellish emotional roller coaster ride for every single chapter. I had to take a break after reading through a chapter. It takes a lot for me to continue again because of having to prepare my heart for every suspense, every unexpected turnaround in the story, took a lot of time.

This is to let you know how awesome your story is to me and how big of a fan I am of Sasunaru to the point how I am still emotionally overwhelmed until now (I finish reading this last month) and I am not sure when will I ever have the guts to read this story again.
a chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
Such a lovely plot. I love the story
WolfieLiz chapter 88 . 11/16/2014
fears, excitements, tears and a lot of laughs. Thank you for all of them. it was a beautifull story. thank you so much!
Michael chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
This is sasunaru incarnate littarly all it stands for it's one of the greatest fanfiction ever written
WolfieLiz chapter 50 . 11/11/2014
what song is this?
demonangel59 chapter 88 . 11/10/2014
I love this story! Thank you!
CandyLover123 chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
I am very disappointed in the writing style. You rush through everything. There was no back-story, and everything seems really rushed and blunt. There's a lot more to pregnancy, there's a lot more to relationships, and there's a lot more to marriage. I'm pretty sure the only reason this fanfic got so many reviews is because of how many chapters you have, which of most are poorly put together. The story progression and plot line aren't bad, they need improvement. I was highly disappointed, not just in the story, but because I kept reading, thinking it would get better.
Naruto Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I Love It
Hatsumi Blade chapter 88 . 9/5/2014
...Aww, shit.
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
At least they made up :)
3,675 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »