Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
Skyler.125 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
um... no effence or anything but i think that it is a little disturbing but at the same time i want to know more i dont care if you write more or not but you have good potential !

from,

FaxLover125 :)
NakedKing chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
AW! I WANT MORE! MORE I SAY!
MinxJaguar chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
" would denfinatly not fall under 'messing it up'"...lol love it, as much as Fax is ment to be or whatever Figgy fanfics are the best!

~Brite :D
Lady Lore and Demon Dreams chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I know exactly how you feel. You wonder why so many idiots like your writing when you yourself think it sucks, but you can't bare to take it down. I hated my writing so much, I invented a new account and threw away the old one, 'cause i didn't want to be associated with what i wrote when I was in sixth grade, and truly an awful writer.
firefly12 chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
Please update soon!
Sky-Knight-Myde chapter 3 . 1/6/2007
OMG! HOW DARE YOU MAKE THE BEST MAXIMUM RIDE CHARACTERS GAY! YOUR SO SICK!

Nah, just kidding. I love Figgy. Great story, and I wanna read more! *hearts*

~Demyx~
firefly12 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
This isn't the end, is it? I want to know what Max's reaction is. I think it'll be funny. I don't really like Max. I mean, she's cool and all, but I like Fang and Iggy better.
Ashily chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
BOY/BOY ACTION! YES!
Ashily chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Update! *starts the wave; realizes she is alone* I mean... WOOT! FANTASTIC!
filmmakersdream chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
"Okay, would this fall under "messing it up"?-No. This would most definitely not fall under "messing it up"..." *dies laughing* LOVED THIS CHAPTER! ...is there more? UPDATE SOON!
Yascarocks chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Hmm. THis is good. Update soon!
SamanthaFantasyFan chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
hehehe
SamanthaFantasyFan chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Interesting ... I shall continue..
wondertitch chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
Tell him! Fools!

Good, i didn't read this on MR, so i find intereting and i want more.
filmmakersdream chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
*jumps* wow, hello. wasn't expecting this baby to be update. (YAY!) anyway, fab chapter, can't wait for the next! UPDATE SOON!