Reviews for The Greatest Gift Of All
jacky lee chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
4get the pov go 4 the sequel
Grace Mustang chapter 5 . 2/6/2007
wow, the person that got this as a reply is realy bitch! She doesn't have a right to slam your story just cause she's being a homophobic jack ass!
Seraphim the Seventh Light chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Yay! Ze squishiness. 3 Love the squishy.
M.Kou chapter 4 . 12/14/2006
i vote dark getting pregnant. i dont think krad would handle getting pregnant very well.. besides i think dark would make a reaally cute mummy.. *snickers* i would love to see how krad adjusts to fatherhood.. lol..
minceo chapter 4 . 12/8/2006
hum im not sure...but do what you want let the force of writing be with you!
Kuu chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
(Too lazy to sign in, Rofl)

I think it's an okay idea, not too big on the Mpreg Concept as a whole, though..(Mainly because theres -no room- in a man's body, the "explanations" for how it happened commonly SUCK, and various other reasons that need not be typed out. Kekeke.)

Either way, go for it. I'd like to see what you come up with. (:
Glamour Boy chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
DarkXKrad, mpreg, and little kiddies? Sounds good to me! :D Continue on with a sequel! I'll be sure to read it _~
phantomshadowdragon chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
lol sounds awesome and hilarious! I would LOVE to read that!
minceo chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
i dont mind it your choice!
Emina Fujiko chapter 3 . 7/9/2006
manda chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
i love your story! i hate it that no one revives : i think you should forget the povs because its basically the same thing. love ya bye
Modified Tam chapter 2 . 7/1/2006
I kinda liked the first chapter, but i don't understand why you made the second chapter. It was berely different from first one.

And one bad thing, you left MANY mistakes, where you didn't corrected from 'Krad' to 'I' ..

Anyway, if you're planning on continue, then good luck.
loyal beta to lazy to log in chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
it was awesome and i already talked to you, because thats what betas do well i dident say how good it is earlyer so ill say it now... it rocks! type ya later

BYE BYE ~reina
Spellcasterz chapter 2 . 6/16/2006
Wow, you finally updated this. This is nice though it came out much later than I thought it would. Didn't you tell me that it would be easier writing Krad's pov as you're both sadists?*poke* *hides* *pokes head out* Which manga did you want again? I only remember that title was something Dark? Or Dark something? Oh yea, if you see Roy anytime soon can you see if he did make a copy of the pics from Azn Night? I want to get them before school's over next week. Otherwise I probably won't see ya till orientation.

Ja ne,

Glamour Boy chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Ha, ok, I'm writing this review because of one thing...ok, two. Not originally #1, but your fan-fic is very well writen. But...NO ONE TOUCHES DARK BUT ME! ok, onto what this review is supposed to be about...Blood does not taste like copper, as you described it, but rather iron. Not only do I know from experience (hem...too much info maybe?) But I take biology in science :D Red blood cells contains a substance which carries the oxygen in the cell as is travels throughout the body. This subsance is called "hemoglobin" which has iron in it. So that's my scientificness. Sorry, that was just really nerdy of me.