Reviews for What's up with Ron?
JPElles chapter 6 . 12/6/2017
Probably not going to be continued at this point but just wanted to say great story. Hope you get back to it eventually.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 6 . 1/24/2017
This situation is getting more interesting with the approach of Kim and Bonnie...my question is gonna be if Ron can return those feelings...i hope you continue the story!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 3 . 1/24/2017
I have to admit that i was hearing the song Die Tomorrow by Coldrain when i read this chapter...

That was an emotional chapter, with some resolutions and surprises...Dr. Anne Possible have finally encouraged the divorce but i have to admit that it was surprising...Kim and Ron discuss about the path are gonna have in the nearly future and with the feelings she have for him, maybe we can see the final answer of Ron!

Great chapter!
mdhunter111 chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Good story so far! Great job! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
Lewis-Sama chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Cool fic; I hope Ron sticks with Ann. There needs to be more Ron/Ann fics.
honoradele chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
Standard Request: Please, can we have some more?

Really, can we?
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
maybe that should be an overweight lemming, cause all the signs i'm seeing are Baaad, bad juju i tellin ya Mon, the boones don't lie.. baaaad.

or maybe its just that its getting close to Christmas time, and the chances of an actual complete christmas dinner, with the whole family and stuff... really are amazingly low... not that i'd want to anyway, mother is crazy, been that way my whole life and has be institutionalized many times, and arrested even more...
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
oh yeahh.. this is sooo definietly going down the toilet, everything is going DOWN baby... Down faster than a lemming on christmas, or any other of those holidays where the suicide rates quite understandably go UP... understandably to me anyway, seeing as that whole holiday thing only ever seems to happen to other people... lucky fuckin bastards...
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
lol, slightly joker fashioned! heh ahhhaahahhahaa ha hahh! oh lord, this just cannot turn out well.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 6 . 5/27/2010
Well i love this fic. I like the ones were Ron is with any woman that isn't Kim. Anne Possible has to be my favorite with Bonnie as a close second fallowed by Yori. I see this fic hasn't been updated in a couple of years and I m ow the odds are slim but I hope you'll pick it back up.
EvilRon666 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
More...I want more! ))
Blackfang1983 chapter 6 . 7/23/2008
write more
NoHighResGames chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
I love the drama, dude. Keep it comming.
ApocSM chapter 6 . 9/8/2007
Great story. Love how you deal with the characters and everything. Love to see how this works out, with Kim, Bonnie, and Mrs. Possible liking Ron. Update soon!
spedclass chapter 6 . 3/30/2007
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!