Reviews for Stomach Bug?
CindyT63 chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
Just found this story and I'm loving it! Poor Sammy - not only feeling awful but terrified of his vision. Reading this slowly - taking a break now - so I can make it last longer!
SweetAngels123 chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
I knew it from when you first had the comfrontation in the kichein that he was somehow behind it i have to congradilate you your amazing at giving sutle hints at the future plot and charactor twists and development wow i sound like my hated english teacher who makes me write i will not talk in class infront of the whole class (now i sound 13)
LvSammy chapter 27 . 10/4/2009
OMG! This was amazing, awesome and had me on the edge of my seat! I loved it. Thank you for a wonderful read.

I look forward to reading more!
svadaynavilfari chapter 27 . 7/5/2008
Absolutey perfect. Normally I don't read fics as long as this, but this one caught me early on, and I just had to finish it. Perfect characterization, awesome plot, and the fact that it was your first fic makes it even better. I love it. *Adds to faves*

- Ainz
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
My poor baby! *awes*

I am so gonna keep reading this. Haha.

.BurnXx
Lizzie18salmons chapter 27 . 9/26/2007
Wow that was a grat story i love it liz xx
IheartSam7 chapter 16 . 9/8/2007
omg that was creepy when she...Sam caled him Deany!
IheartSam7 chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
OMG THAT WAS GREAT! I can't stop reading it is so good!
IheartSam7 chapter 14 . 9/8/2007
omg what did he make sam drink? evil evil evil.
IheartSam7 chapter 13 . 9/8/2007
oh Sam has a bad feeling about Cameron? Is he evil? I cant wait to find out!
IheartSam7 chapter 12 . 9/8/2007
oh no. Celia can't be losing it. Celia by the way is one of my most favorite names in the world! teehee and I would name my firstborn son Sam but my parents have a dog named Sam so...
IheartSam7 chapter 11 . 9/8/2007
omg so exiting and chilling. I have goose bumps just reading this!
IheartSam7 chapter 10 . 9/8/2007
so good. so so so good.
IheartSam7 chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
holy moly. is Sam turning evil? It is so unlike him to grab some random girl like that. I have a feeling something major is going to happen! Yippee!
IheartSam7 chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
omg wow. i love that dean drugged him, and I am so excited to read more!