Reviews for L'amour
Toru-Toni-Tora chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Now we will die in a hole! We love the story...(sniff)...
ZeCraig chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Aw shoot...
bubblegum-flavored icecream chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Me again: it's actually "un amour des motos" and "l'incident du signal d'incendie". Your dictionnary was right about "chéri" though.
bubblegum-flavored icecream chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
(Sorry, just a few remarks: "who is he?" is "qui est-il?". Obviously is "évidemment").

Anyway, I liked this chapter. I was really disappointed in the movie cuz Kyle never even thought about The Mole again after Kenny sacrificed himself and all went back to normal.
Inumaru12 chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Aww, this is really good. I'm sad to see that you haven't had the inspiration to write it but I understand. Awesome job anyway. :)

Inumaru12
AnonymousBunny chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Hey, maybe you should introduce another certain someone from the past... A certain arrogant Englishman from Yardale perhaps? Just a thought. And this story is wonderful! Plus, anyone who writes about Dip is an instant favorite of mine :D An if you'd like I could help you with the French, my father's half of the family is entirely French, plus my Grandmother is Acadien, with is a different kind of French. That's too bad about your muse. But at least you had one, I'm usually left with an unfinished story after a couple minutes of writing it. - Never had inspiration...
markintraining chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
creek (craigxtweek...but I'm sure you knew that!) plz? I love this so much! its adorable!
unsaisonenenfer chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
Aww well that's sad. I was really starting to get hooked on it...I guess I'll just forget it, given it's been nearly four years now. :_D
unsaisonenenfer chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
Risking being annoying: un amour des motos (deles in French des). Other than that *fangirl mode on* F 'Tophe on a bike F *A*
unsaisonenenfer chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Well, you probably just don't care after all these years, but the correct way to say "who is he?" in French is "Qui est-il?" or maybe even Qui est-ce qu'il est?". Nonetheless, I have to say your French's quite good, judging by the rest of the phrases you used this far. Well, I'm back to reading your fic, now :3
whelmedwithaster chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Omg,this is really awesome, and i like the soap-opera turn,i think it's cool ! 8D

I'm not a theif ! D
FlameToungue chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
i always knew that bebe was gonna get prego
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
. .

'Ow can you do zis? D:
CITYxoLIGHTS chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I really adore this story :) Especially since I love 'Tophovski. So I do hope you find a new muse soon :)
things we said today chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
I abso-freaking-lutely adore this story, and I really hope you get a new muse soon :) Kyle is so adorable.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »