Reviews for Turnabout
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Wow! That was seriously awesome! There definitely could be more to this which i would absolutely love! Please continue with this.
asm613 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Danny thought kissing him was a rather effective way to get Dash to shut up.
that's fine and all, except dash wasn't talking and didn't need shutting up
the story was ok-
Marlene Fishe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yum! This is easily the best Danny Phantom fic I have read, and just when I was thinking of throwing in the towel and dissmissing the show as being too young to have good slash! :) Thank you!
Wolfworrier911 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
LOL HA DANNY GOT REVENGE! i luv ur story, if its not completed u hav to update :D
andjamin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
The cheerleaders amused me and so did the being stuck in a closet. Always a fun time, especially when Danny takes charge. I enjoyed reading this, keep writing.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Mm, hot.
dat-ass-doe chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
please please please PLEASE update soon! that was great and i HAVE to see what happens next between the two... seems that things are going to get complicated... this was really good! xoxoxoxo
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Kohako Shadow chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
LOL A little quickie to relieve some tension. Gotta love the classic stuck in a broom closet.

Kohako_Shadow
Kaizerwave King chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Heh, wow. This is a great story that you have written. Nice.
Salios chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
h-o-t.

and you're a bitch if you're going to leave that as a one shot *glares*. a perfect reason for a multi-chaptered-piece-of-glorious-sexual-tension-riddled-yaoi-fanfiction!

and now that i'm done with my dashes and run-on sentences, please update! *glomps*

great job!
skitzofrenic chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
now i'm not exactly a fan of slash, much less of danny/dash slash

but this was fracking great and funny, i loved it XD

-skitzo
Glacilius Caelum chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I like it. It's very good proof that turnabout is very fair play. Also very dirty.
Animage chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
*low whistle*

That was hard core. This fic filled me to the brim with glee. XD

"That was for me," WIN. Angry smut is always good. I could totally see Danny smirking or something at that last line. Man, that was awsome!
Carerra Os chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
damn that was good love it!