Reviews for Severus Deals With Problems
imakeeper chapter 3 . 5/14/2006
i love snape lol
imakeeper chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
so is this before harry's time or after?
imakeeper chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
poor kid
fahzzyquill chapter 8 . 5/14/2006
i can't wait to read the next chapter.
fahzzyquill chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
this is so good.
Reflection Of My Memories chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
YAY! another update! _ wow, you update really quickly _ ah, it's still getting better with every chapter, i can't wait to read more! _
luvbooks chapter 6 . 5/12/2006
wow this is really good. i was wondering if joeden is meant to have dyslexia or something like that as that would explain the problems thathe has. i think that it is good if he has got dyslexia as the way you are writing may help people to understand learnig difficalties and see that just because people might have learning difficalties and struggle does not mean that they are stupid. in fact people with stuff liike dyslexia can be of average or above average intelligaince just like you have portrade jordon in the story.

please write some more soon because i really want to know where this story is going to go
Reflection Of My Memories chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
YAY! an update _ wow, you updated really quickly! ah, i can't wait to read more, and the story is getting better every time! _
AchillesMonkey chapter 5 . 5/11/2006
This is good, though, you might want to have someone look over it before you post so you can make sure you don't have any typos or spelling or grammar errors. I look forward to more.
Reflection Of My Memories chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
I really, really, really, really, like this story so far, and I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! _
Reflection Of My Memories chapter 3 . 5/10/2006
Ah, I love this story! it's so good! _
Reflection Of My Memories chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
I really like it so far, and the story is progressing really well. This story is really good!
Reflection Of My Memories chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I really like your story, it's very well written.
gabbana chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Very good! I love him when hes a good guy :P
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10