Reviews for Severus Deals With Problems
Tribblelet chapter 44 . 7/25/2006
dum dum DUM
excessivelyperky chapter 44 . 7/24/2006
Actually, I could see some in the Ministry applauding this marriage, especially those who actually know Hermione. I mean, we all know who's going to be in charge here... (Just ask Draco!)

And I'm glad Ginny's brothers are paying little visits to Harry. He needs reminding not to be a prat some of the time.
excessivelyperky chapter 43 . 7/24/2006
I must confess, I have a dirty mind. I thought of what the twins could do with Hermione (I should stop reading those trashy romances, like the ones by Bertrice Small, but I love them so!).

This was great!
excessivelyperky chapter 42 . 7/24/2006
Here's a _really_ scary thought-Snape moonlighting in research for the twins.

And I thought Harry was a prat, but I didn't think he was _that_ much of a prat. Clearly, I'm wrong. If Hermione hadn't shown up, Snape could have been taken away (clearly what Harry wants).
excessivelyperky chapter 41 . 7/24/2006
Yay! Snape is doing exactly the right thing-paying little attention to what's going on outside the school and concentrating on the welfare of his students. Yay!
excessivelyperky chapter 40 . 7/24/2006
Hagrid's talking sense-I hope Harry listens to him. And frankly, since Harry knows the Ministry will come down more on Snape and not him, it looks like he's trying to pick a fight. I'm glad Hagrid stepped in before Harry could get started saying things Snape would end up having regret later. Hermione would _never_ talk to Harry again if Snape got in trouble with the Ministry for a fight that Harry started (Of course, Snape's rather used to it; how many times did he lose points for being the Marauders' victim? But it still bites that it could happen again).
Barb8 chapter 44 . 7/24/2006
Great update, I am looking forward to more reading. Two weeks to go, potential problems which have to be overcome?
Tribblelet chapter 43 . 7/23/2006
OH oh, I want more.
excessivelyperky chapter 39 . 7/22/2006
Sounds just like the Ministry, doesn't it? I see Moody was intelligent enough to let Draco scout out Snape's current emotional state. There's probably enough past history between Moody and Snape to make things quite exciting already.

I'm glad others besides Hermione think the Ministry rules are unfair. And that Snape learned enough from his own problems to help those with similar ones.
excessivelyperky chapter 38 . 7/22/2006
Oh, nice chapter! I'm glad Snape is sitting back letting others become angry instead of leading the charge as he would have in the past. Besides, Ginny is just better at it, being a Weasley and all (and has weapons to use against Harry that Snape just...wouldn't, you know? ).

Anyway, I'm glad Hermione and Severus actually talked about things instead of letting this become a wedge between them.
evil-mastermind666 chapter 27 . 7/12/2006
Who's the Headmaster, if Albus is dead and Minerva's teaching?
evil-mastermind666 chapter 24 . 7/12/2006
The boy's name was Colin Creevey
imakeeper chapter 43 . 7/4/2006
harry?
TEC chapter 43 . 7/3/2006
Severus was having fun driving everyone crazy with the double! Glad Hermione finally had someone pleased about her seeing him. That potion seems like it could be bad news in the wrong hands. Perfect for an alibi! Looking forward to next chapter.
TEC chapter 42 . 7/1/2006
Nice chapter. I love the thought of the faces of students when they see twin Potions Masters! Looking forward to next chapter.
153 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »