Reviews for Severus Deals With Problems
Barb8 chapter 37 . 6/19/2006
Great update. I wish Potter would just quit all ready and let Hermione and Severus live their lifes the way they want.
imakeeper chapter 37 . 6/18/2006
ew i hate harry/ginny

im off to the wonderful world of BU's financial aid office...im trying to get some more money... its lovely having to pay 40k already haha
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 6/18/2006
Minerva was so cute, but she'd better back off, because too much nagging will really make Snape dig in his heels. As for Harry, he's being a twit. But we're used to that. If Ginny really thinks Harry still has some feeling for Hermione, she's going to help Hermione with Snape as only an energetic Weasley can-sign up the whole family!
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 6/17/2006
Well, things will go just fine between Severus and Hermione if they're left alone. Guess how much _that_ will happen, though!

Very good work for eleven years old for Tyler! Then again, some high projects involved doing stuff with DNA these days, so why can't Hogwarts progress as well?

Good chapter.
imakeeper chapter 36 . 6/17/2006
aww im all warm and fuzzy inside
fahzzyquill chapter 36 . 6/17/2006
ha ha go snape. this is so good. update soon.
imakeeper chapter 35 . 6/16/2006
nice
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 6/15/2006
I like this chapter! I'm glad the others helped Snape once the war was over-it would have been easy for them to ignore him and keep on blaming him for Dumbledore's death.

I like the way he and Hermione are getting along, too.
TEC chapter 35 . 6/15/2006
I have to admit I hadn't considered viral or bacterial infection, but it makes great sense. Now you have me wondering if there are magical versions that affect magical plants. Looking forward to next chapter.
TEC chapter 34 . 6/15/2006
That's interesting about the plant shifting. I enjoyed Snape's reaction to sending it to Neville. I'll be interested to see what it turns out to be. Perhaps it'll turn out to be useful.
TEC chapter 33 . 6/15/2006
I'm not too sure I'd forgive someone for kicking me for ignoring them. Not a good sign! Matchmakers are always trouble and Snape doesn't seem the type to enjoy interference in his life.

Oh well.
TEC chapter 32 . 6/15/2006
There's getting to be quite a few in the Snape squad. That didn't go too well with Hermione. Taylor certainly is doing a good job with his project. I suppose he would though since it's so personal.
fahzzyquill chapter 35 . 6/15/2006
aww this is so cute. just for future reference it's ligilimens. update soon.
fahzzyquill chapter 34 . 6/14/2006
this is soo good. update soon.
imakeeper chapter 34 . 6/13/2006