Reviews for Severus Deals With Problems
imakeeper chapter 35 . 6/16/2006
nice
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 6/15/2006
I like this chapter! I'm glad the others helped Snape once the war was over-it would have been easy for them to ignore him and keep on blaming him for Dumbledore's death.

I like the way he and Hermione are getting along, too.
TEC chapter 35 . 6/15/2006
I have to admit I hadn't considered viral or bacterial infection, but it makes great sense. Now you have me wondering if there are magical versions that affect magical plants. Looking forward to next chapter.
TEC chapter 34 . 6/15/2006
That's interesting about the plant shifting. I enjoyed Snape's reaction to sending it to Neville. I'll be interested to see what it turns out to be. Perhaps it'll turn out to be useful.
TEC chapter 33 . 6/15/2006
I'm not too sure I'd forgive someone for kicking me for ignoring them. Not a good sign! Matchmakers are always trouble and Snape doesn't seem the type to enjoy interference in his life.

Oh well.
TEC chapter 32 . 6/15/2006
There's getting to be quite a few in the Snape squad. That didn't go too well with Hermione. Taylor certainly is doing a good job with his project. I suppose he would though since it's so personal.
fahzzyquill chapter 35 . 6/15/2006
aww this is so cute. just for future reference it's ligilimens. update soon.
fahzzyquill chapter 34 . 6/14/2006
this is soo good. update soon.
imakeeper chapter 34 . 6/13/2006
wow
excessivelyperky chapter 34 . 6/12/2006
Neat chapter! I wonder much Professor Sprout (retired or not) still remembers. (I remember that very weird greenhouse in _Minority Report_ with Tom Cruise and thought it ought to be at Hogwarts).
excessivelyperky chapter 33 . 6/11/2006
She only slugged him and didn't hex him. There's hope yet!
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 6/11/2006
That is neat, comparing the blood before the transformation and then during.

And what's up with the asphodel? Evil Mutant Asphodel-sounds like someone needs to call up Neville and ask him if he knows of any asphodel that goes out of its way to bother people.
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 6/11/2006
Giggle. Good chapter. I think both Severus and Hermione are going to band together, if only to tell off the matchmakers, and then...discover they like banding together.
imakeeper chapter 32 . 6/11/2006
wow
imakeeper chapter 33 . 6/11/2006
i like the hg ss pairing in ur fic for some off reason...lol
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »