Reviews for Unluckiest Girl on Earth
buttercupbella chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Perhaps you can improve your narrations and flow, and "Ginno" is spelled as "Jinno". Best of luck in your writing career!
Leafless chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Cute. :)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Norah chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
i like it so far but you should write a sequel. by the way you spelled jinno wrong just letting you know.
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
aw...finished already? onegai please make a lot of chappies for this of mah's just a one-shot...which is unlucky for the readers, do you even know that a lot of reader's want to read your stories..hehe..i'm one of them...anyway/please please..make a sequel or another chappy...everyhting was perfect! MIKAN xNATSUME 4 ever! )) hehe ))
Leilanie Bliss chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
very cute! but why so short?
Kairi21 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Hey there! I like Natsume x Mikan pairings too but don't tell my sister that... she'd literally hang me.

Anywho, the story is good but I can't help but feel the plot was a tad bit too shallow. Furthermore, the bonding time with Natsume was way too short. Finally, I didn't notice Ruka-pyon being mentioned in the fic. He should be there you know, they're inseperable.

Oh and while I'm being helpful, watch those tenses (You know past tense, present tense...). I forget, you're filipino right? I am too! _~

Oh and the story indicates she's still a no star. If you're watching the series... so far, I think she's graduated to a one star. Keep up the good work! Jaa, 'til next time then... _~
Katleya Lin chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
so cute...

i'm touched with natsume's words!

sparkling-saphyre chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
simple... but kawaii
GallifreyanBiochemist chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
nice one...keep it up...
alf05 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
That's pretty good...

Continue your good work... _
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
This is a cute story. Please make some more. Mikan and Natsume forever.
Keiko Oda chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Aw... so cute! Please update soon! Or is this a oneshot? Anyway, I loved your story! Great job! I'm gonna add this to my favorite stories list and story alert list! Good job! Oh yeah, please update soon again if its not a oneshot! I love it!

Ridley Silverlake chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Hi! I never knew you liked Alice Academy too! Hehehe! Well, anywayz, nice fic! I love it! I never knew that there were so much filipinos here in the site!