Reviews for My Lady Venus
Cricket-The-Duck chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Aww, cute! Ciphershipping needs more love :D
TNAfan chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Yay for ciphershipping! Hee hee the end was funneh...XD Great story!
Peachigo chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Oh this is so cute! You really should make more ciphershipping stories! I can't believe this is the ONLY one...-_-

Mudonite chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Your fic ROCKS! I love it so much! I was looking for VenusxEin fanfiction and here's what I found! I love it! Carry on writing some totally ownage things! ;)
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
yeah... I've always been a major fan of this pairing. Just too... believable.

Venus doesn't seem like the type to 'let' her Suicune get caught, but after all she's always hiding behind that veil and no one really knows.

The part about the electricity bill was so... Miror B. Let me guess, he was dancing to the radio the whole month?
Patinator chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
EinxVenus is an excellent pairing, just like this story was. Very good.
QUEEN EEVEE chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
QE:it's so sweet.

E.S.P:It good to be original. Everyone remembers you then.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
OMG, an Ein/Venus story. You're quite right, this is the first one yet that I've seen. I love this pairing and I don't quite understand why there isn't more support for it... Ah well.

I thought this was a very sweet story and it kinda views Ein and Venus' relationship in a similar way to my view. I thought Ein's dialogue was a bit too casual and full of slang (I imagine he'd be much more well-spoken, being a scientist), but other than that I really liked it. And it was nice that Wes and Rui would be able to forgive the admins and help them out now that they are not enemies.

Overall, a very lovely little one-shot. Ein/Venus is my second favorite pairing (to Wes/Rui), and I was really glad to see a story about it at last. Maybe someday I'll do one. Hehe.

Keep up the good work!