Reviews for The Beast Within
LadyofLight34 chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
This is awesome! It's kinda sad it's complete but keep on writing!
FrostedMidnight chapter 6 . 1/26/2009
YOU ENDED THERE! You are an evil person, but this ficlet is finished, so your life is safe.
FrostedMidnight chapter 5 . 1/26/2009
What! No no no! You can't kill Remus(forget that rowling did it, I don't aknowladge that), its not allowed! This fic is very immersive, I love it!
FrostedMidnight chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Yay for Remus Ginny interaction. You know, I've never even considered them for coupalage, but this fic makes them being together believable, though I still don't know if that is where they end up. Regardless though, you deserve an award for just making it seem possible, without being gross and akward. Again, brava! (lookit all the pretty reviews!)
FrostedMidnight chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
I do so love Remus, and your portrayal of him is one of my favorites, the poor tortured soul. I love the way you pull it off!
FrostedMidnight chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
ye gads, another review! I love the opening of this chapter, it drew me in quite nicely. Your Moldyshorts gave me the shivers, brava!
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I really love this story. Your use of descriptions makes it come to life. Poor Ginny, I can't wait to read on and see what befalls our tragic duo!
Electryone chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
That was good. And it's screaming for a sequel. I'd love to read it if you ever wrote one. Great story!
MillaSnape chapter 7 . 5/27/2008
AWESOME story! More people need to read this! I like everything about it. Thank you for sharing!
wrenbailey chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
I liked it, are you thinking of doing a follow up? I would love it if you did. This is the first thing I read by you and I loved it.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 8/30/2007
That was a great ending! All of the characters were, well, in character! I loved it, and the explanation fit there perfectly. Great job!
HyperCaz chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
This is your best chapter, definitely. Kind of an odd place to finish, you could have written more about them together. Good fic. :D
Morgomir chapter 7 . 8/28/2007
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
FrostedMidnight chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
its over? IT CANT BW OVER! It was wondermus, I loved it! write more!
candeh chapter 7 . 8/27/2007