Reviews for I Remember
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
Can I just say I love that you write Angel/Buffy fics? You do them so well!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 12/12/2007
So great!

Except the part where Buffy almost ran after Angel, but I suppose it was just a reaction she had, for the same reason she kept going to Riley even when she loved Angel, for the same reason she even began dating Riley when she still loved Angel...just because that's what the others expected her to do.

So. Great fic!

I liked it.
Jessica L.A chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
I think you should write a sequel... I would really love it...and by the way love your stories...and this one too
SWChica2005 chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
Oh wow. I can across this yesterday and read the whole thing immediately. I loved it! I hope there is a sequel...even if it's just in your head. I know this from a long time ago but I feel that I must know what happens next!
fdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasfadffdfdasf chapter 1 . 6/5/2003