Reviews for Keep Holding On
triangle3side chapter 1 . 4/27
for chapter 37, and hopefully no more pregnancy or already married or something like that. just plain romance and all that stuff, haha, like maybe a new story, High school, or Uni, its all good. or an alternate story of how they first met. with full details. nothing involves too much. hopefully, you could write a new story soon.
triangle3side chapter 36 . 4/27
cant re-write a comment on the last chapter, but just a heads up. if you are going to write a new story about those two, hopefully, something like where they are a teen again. and how they started liking each other. those kinds of things, or not so much drama, can be romance if you prefer. lol. sorry for the demand.
triangle3side chapter 37 . 4/27
wish from the start Julie went out with Adam though... such a huge fan of those two back in the early, middle 90's... don't ask about my age... just sharing. wish you could write another story involving those two... but oh well.
GrownUp90s chapter 37 . 10/31/2015
I had been meaning to check out your fic for a while, but kept putting it off. Boy am I glad that I finally got around to it!

I should just stop writing, because THIS is how it's done! Really I wish I could give you a decent critique, but I honestly don't see how this story can be made even better. Of course, I'm delighted that Julie finally saw the light viz a viz Scooter and Adam. Scooter always struck me in the movie as a bit of a fake, and seniors dating freshmen is just plain creepy. No amount of good writing can make me like Julie/Scooter, and many a good fic have been ruined by that awful pairing.

I also like how you managed to incorporate so many different characters while keeping their stories so tightly connected. One of the difficulties writers run into in huge multi-character fics is that they sometimes lack a central arc. But that definitely wasn't the case here, so nice work!

I see that it's been a couple of years since you last updated, hopefully all is well in your personal life. Things sounded hectic in your last note. I kinda get the sense that this story is winding down anyway, so hopefully you'll find time to crank out just one more chapter or two?

Or you could just leave it as is. The Julie/Adam epiphany is a joy to read, and a sweet ending on its own. I'll definitely be sure to check out and review Let Me Be Your Hero soon :)
Sphinx005 chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
Hey, finally caught up on this fic. Loads of drama here, well done! I must say I was bit surprised at all the mistakes in these chapters though because usually your fics are pretty spot on with spelling & grammar (you've used words that mean something else entirely to what you're meaning on a few occasions). Other than that, I like it, hope you update soon :)
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 37 . 8/15/2013
Congratulations! How exciting! Amazing chapter as also too, can't wait for the next one.
SunnyBunnylove77 chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
:D I'm so happy you updated!
This chapter was so good. I loved the moment between Belle and Portman :) so cute! And I really hope that Ashlee and Averman get together! But that moment between Tammy and Fulton totally broke my heart! just let them be together!
I wish that there was some Connie and Guy in this chapter but Julie punching Rick in the face totally made up for it! :D so awesome
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 37 . 7/28/2013
Congratulations on the baby! Hope it all goes well! Thanks for updating in this busy time of your life :)
Ealasaid Una chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
i hope your brother gets better.
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Can't wait for your next update! Brilliant chapter
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter, good to see Tammy and Fulton finally talked.
Don't feel bad about not being able to update, most people understand that fanfic writers have busy lives and jobs.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
Thanks for the update, hope things get better and looking forward to some more J/A soon!
Maurice Boscorelli chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
keep up with the good work and thanks for the new chapter
hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 35 . 3/1/2013
So glad the J/A date went well, hoping for a happy ending for them. Will we get a Connie update?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/27/2013
I would really like to know what happens to Connie and Guy! Such a great, detailed story.