Reviews for Keep Holding On
Sphinx005 chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
Hey, finally caught up on this fic. Loads of drama here, well done! I must say I was bit surprised at all the mistakes in these chapters though because usually your fics are pretty spot on with spelling & grammar (you've used words that mean something else entirely to what you're meaning on a few occasions). Other than that, I like it, hope you update soon :)
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 37 . 8/15/2013
Congratulations! How exciting! Amazing chapter as also too, can't wait for the next one.
SunnyBunnylove77 chapter 37 . 7/29/2013
:D I'm so happy you updated!
This chapter was so good. I loved the moment between Belle and Portman :) so cute! And I really hope that Ashlee and Averman get together! But that moment between Tammy and Fulton totally broke my heart! just let them be together!
I wish that there was some Connie and Guy in this chapter but Julie punching Rick in the face totally made up for it! :D so awesome
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 37 . 7/28/2013
Congratulations on the baby! Hope it all goes well! Thanks for updating in this busy time of your life :)
Ealasaid Una chapter 36 . 3/19/2013
i hope your brother gets better.
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Can't wait for your next update! Brilliant chapter
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 36 . 3/18/2013
Great chapter, good to see Tammy and Fulton finally talked.
Don't feel bad about not being able to update, most people understand that fanfic writers have busy lives and jobs.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/17/2013
Thanks for the update, hope things get better and looking forward to some more J/A soon!
Maurice Boscorelli chapter 35 . 3/4/2013
keep up with the good work and thanks for the new chapter
hope you will update soon
Guest chapter 35 . 3/1/2013
So glad the J/A date went well, hoping for a happy ending for them. Will we get a Connie update?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/27/2013
I would really like to know what happens to Connie and Guy! Such a great, detailed story.
IllusionsOfBliss chapter 35 . 2/24/2013
Hello there! I just stumbled across this story, not knowing what to expect. There are a few small spelling and grammar issues and that can often put me off (because I'm a little OCD, lol) but the storyline has had me to engrossed for it to bother me.
Loving all the different interweaving storylines of the different characters. It's kinda like a mini-soap opera, but I'm loving that!
Don't feel disheartened by lack of reviews, I know exactly how you feel. Some people don't know a good story when they see one!
Ealasaid Una chapter 35 . 2/21/2013
how is connie doing?
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 35 . 2/21/2013
Great chapter, sorry for the late review! Looking forward to your next update
rebzin chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
Another good chapter. I hope Fulton finds his way back to normality asap.