Reviews for Keep Holding On
rebzin chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
Another good chapter. I hope Fulton finds his way back to normality asap.
rebzin chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
Came across this story couple of days back. Great story, though a little bit of too many tragedies for my taste. I hope there is happiness down the lane for each of them. Anyway, hoping to see you update the story.
Maurice Boscorelli chapter 34 . 1/25/2013
please update
i wanna know what fulton is going to do
Guest chapter 34 . 1/20/2013
Nice to read about Julie and Adams date night. Hoping for an update soon.
Moshimoro6785 chapter 34 . 1/17/2013
Hello,

I hate to sound critical because I'm a fan of your work (I reviewed once before a while back), but if you enjoy writing it, then you should keep on writing whether or not you get reviews. Reviews are like the icing on the cake when you write something that you enjoy. You also have loyal followers who have reviewed time and time again. Lastly, you started this in 2006, the very fact people are still reading it and then have to re-read it again because you've revised and/or didn't update in a while, should be a sign that you've written a great story.
God'sgirlforever chapter 34 . 1/12/2013
Cute ending. I really love this story. Please keep it going!
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 34 . 1/11/2013
Love! can't wait for the next update and can't wait for the other update on your other story!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for the update and the dedication in this chapter. Happy birthday!
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 33 . 12/31/2012
sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters i havent had a chance to sit down and review. i read them on the way to work on my phone and dont usually get a chance to review. Happy birthday btw and of course a happy new year. i loved the last few chapters, such a great job!

also i just wanted to let you know as you have reviewed it in the past i deleted The ministry's law and revised it. i have just posted the new first chapter if you would like to check it out.

keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/28/2012
I love this story, I check everyday to see if it has been updated. Looking forward so much to more J/A interaction on their 'date', and I hope Robbie enjoys his first day at school.
HealingSpringWaters chapter 31 . 12/23/2012
This was probably one of your best chapters so far. I love how they all were leaning on each other and offering support just by being together. I can't really describe it but it reminds me of my friends so I can really relate to this scene.

I am absolutely falling in love with Portman and Belle. They really are perfect for each other and so cute together. They're relationship is really improving but they still have a ways to go.

I feel bad for Fulton. He's really having a hard time adjusting to what happened to Tammy and he won't be ok with it until he does a little soul-searching. He needs to come to terms with it himself. No one can help him on this one.

Thanks for bringing Charlie back into the picture I was really starting to worry about him (and wire good reason). Come on Charlie? Arrested for public drunkenness just so you can spend a night in the same building as Linda? Really? They better let her go soon or he's going to go off the reservation.

Connie needs to tell Guy right now. Keeping him in the dark about this is not going to have good consequences. Their relationship kind of mirrors Roger and Mimi from Rent (not sure if you've ever seen it) where she's really sick. It's cruelly ironic that he's winning her back only to have her dying simultaneously.

And once again I just want to give Averman a hug! I feel so bad for him. Please make him happy again.

And please please keep updating. Congrats on graduating that's awesome! And in case we don't hear from you soon happy holidays!
Ealasaid Una chapter 31 . 12/20/2012
Connie needs to tell them.
D3Ducks chapter 31 . 12/20/2012
Another great chapter! I can't believe it...one little boy and two babies on the way...the Ducks are fast branching out into their own families. I can hardly believe the change in Dean but I'm glad he's grown up. Fulton and Tammy together are SO sweet! I hope Linda gets out of jail; she stabbed that guy in self-defence, the jerk deserved what he got.
Princess of Darkness17 chapter 31 . 12/18/2012
loved this chapter. Connie needs to tell guy ASAP
HealingSpringWaters chapter 30 . 12/15/2012
Nooo don't stop writing this story! I really am sorry school and homework keeps making me forget to check for updates but im still reading!

Even though this was another sad chapter (the rain was definitely appropriate) I really loved it. I'm about to go all AP Lit on this but I live how the rain symbolized both cleansing and things falling apart. Guy and Connie are rediscovering their love and making real progress renewing their relationship. Tammy is readying herself to heal and let go though Fulton isn't completely ready for that. Even Julie and Adam seem to finally be figuring things out (Damn you coffee pot!).

However, Adam and Portman's friendship is nonexistent though at least Adam knows he was out of line. This will help when fixing their relationship.

And of course, the saddest part, Averman and Ashlee. How she was unaware that he loved her is beyond me. But I'm glad he said what he said. Here's to hoping he gets what he deserved.

On a final note, I wonder how Charlie's doing. Haven't heard from him in a while.

Anyway keep posting! I get to it sooner or later but I will keep checking. I promise!
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »