Reviews for 二人の約束:The Promise Between the Two of Us
Greatest story I ever read, Roxas and Sora is really romantic...Kyaa~
I hope that Roxas and Ven is not the same person in this story, I hope there will be a triage love between Roxas X Sora X Ventus, I look your drawing on deviantart, there was Ven and Roxas behind of Sora , that will become very romantic if they fight over for Sora love, and I hope Ventus heart is still inside of Sora so that will make things become complicated, Terry thought Roxy was Ven right? He doesn't know that Ven heart was with Sora, that will become...

Sky Guardian warrior739 chapter 29 . 11/29/2015
Nice chapter, but I'm guessing that was Terra-Xananort holding future Sora, must be trying to find Ven (poor thing), can't wait to see the next chapter!

P. S. Sorry if I misspelled any words.
SaffireJ2 chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
I love it
KiyaTheCrow chapter 29 . 8/5/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe, this whole story is just an outrageously humongous barrel of cute! Like, oh my gosh! I use to be solely devoted to Riku x Sora, but this story has changed my outlook on things. I now ship this harder than the other!~ Please, PLEASE UPDATE. DO YOU KNOW HOW RUDE IT IS HOLDING OUT ON YOUR READERS LIKE THIS?! IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED YOU KNOW.

Please, update soon or I'll die. My KH OC will die, and Anti will die too! We all want this to be updated so please! I'm begging you, Update soon!
JJ3030 chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
Hey I just got done reading and I must say this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope that you will continue the story because I'm dying to know what happens.
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Ok when I first played the game I was wondering what the word was at first I thought they finally made a game where they swear then after awhile it didn't add up but great beginning love it :)
the reader chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I go over the game in my head to where they meet once more, however thanks to you, sora somehow remembers, they embrace with few tears falling down. All the while Namnie( sorry mind just went blank for a sec.) looks on with a smile on her face and Kiari is confused at what is going on.
Sorux Caelum Orun chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
LOVE IT! The reason that I'm reading this fanfic is because I saw your drawings on devianART, you are pretty good at it.
Moonstarslight chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
Um... I like that you brought back Vanitas, but... He can't control the heartless. Just the Unversed. If he is working with someone or the Heartless is fallowing him then I understand.

Please tell me that Ven and Roxas are not the same person in this story.

Other than that it is good.
Treasure Family chapter 29 . 1/22/2013
I love this story. Please continue and update. As well as continue writing Roxas and Sora pairing stories. See you soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
nooooos! why must it stoooop! DX but sora-and roxas- the stupid mask-and-GAHHH!...T3T woe is me...oh btw i randomly found this story while looking for something TOTALLY different...but am so glad i did w 3
hopefully u can write more someday!
CaraxSora chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
This story is just to AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL 3 I stayed all night reading all of the chapters with my best friend AND WE LOVE IT PLEASR CONTINUE I would love to hear more about this story! I'm even thinking of writing a fanfic because of u :D u gave me inspiration! Please continue!
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
... W-What? T-That can't be it! D8 POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY! SoRoku's the only yaoi pairing I support, and this is my favorite story about them! You must continue eet! D8
Mitzayra Gonzale chapter 29 . 8/4/2012
Wonderful story it has a very loving happy yet sad ring to it i can tell you gave it your all working on it Im still hoping that you will update soon so everyone can keep enjoying this beautiful work hope you keep allowing us to read your work cant wait for the next update )
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 29 . 7/27/2012

ASFJDUGUKHASUILFDSGAH!...*takes a deep breath*

Kyaaaaaa! *jumps up and down excitedly* This. Is. AWESOME! And so cute! And sweet! And FLUFFEH! x333

But it's so sad right now! (TTTT) WHY YOU SLEEPING SORA! And who da faq was the total JERK who hurt Roxas and TYLRoxas? I'LL KILL EM! BWAHAHAHA! -insert evil face- xP

...I have the strange feeling that the one who hurt them both is the same person. Or people working for a person. I bet the one who hit Roxas was Vanitus, since he happened to call Roxas, "Ven", which gives me a baaaaaaaad feeling like you wouldn't believe. It's telling me that the heart Roxas has is actually VEN's heart, and that eventually, Ven's going to wake up, and since it was his heart, Ven's in love with Sora too, the same way Roxas is, so that means that they'll probably fight each other over Sora, and Sora won't be able to do anything, because they're both practically the same person, and have the same face and stuff and GAH! It'd be one HUGE hot mess(Further emphasis on the "hot". xP).

I kinda feel bad for Riku, him liking Sora and all that. But Sora and Roxas are practically ONE, even without being 'one' (all funjoshi's should know what mean, ya know? :3), so they are, like, absolutely PERFECT for each-other. xD And they have TWINS! xDDD

...Actually, how were they able to have children in the first place? Did Sora somehow become a girl?...But that would mean...(O_O)...Or was he a guy when he got pregy?...(o_e)...You know what?...('-_-)...I DON'T wanna know. The fact that they have adorable pair of children, who are twins, is good enough for me! (_)

And also...*Bangs head on floor while bowing* PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! For the sake of all that is the love of yaoi and the sacredness(or sacrilegiousness depending on who you ask) of the way of the funjoshi, please please PLEASE update this story! For I, HikariNoTenshi-San, am a captain of this vessel known as Nobodyshipping! AND I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP!

That is all.

Thank you for writing this piece of art! I hope you continue it.