Reviews for 二人の約束:The Promise Between the Two of Us
JJ3030 chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
Hey I just got done reading and I must say this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope that you will continue the story because I'm dying to know what happens.
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Ok when I first played the game I was wondering what the word was at first I thought they finally made a game where they swear then after awhile it didn't add up but great beginning love it :)
the reader chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I go over the game in my head to where they meet once more, however thanks to you, sora somehow remembers, they embrace with few tears falling down. All the while Namnie( sorry mind just went blank for a sec.) looks on with a smile on her face and Kiari is confused at what is going on.
Sorux Caelum Orun chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
LOVE IT! The reason that I'm reading this fanfic is because I saw your drawings on devianART, you are pretty good at it.
UPDATE SOON!
Moonstarslight chapter 26 . 6/10/2013
Um... I like that you brought back Vanitas, but... He can't control the heartless. Just the Unversed. If he is working with someone or the Heartless is fallowing him then I understand.

Please tell me that Ven and Roxas are not the same person in this story.

Other than that it is good.
Treasure Family chapter 29 . 1/22/2013
I love this story. Please continue and update. As well as continue writing Roxas and Sora pairing stories. See you soon.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
nooooos! why must it stoooop! DX but sora-and roxas- the stupid mask-and-GAHHH!...T3T woe is me...oh btw i randomly found this story while looking for something TOTALLY different...but am so glad i did w 3
hopefully u can write more someday!
CaraxSora chapter 29 . 10/2/2012
This story is just to AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL 3 I stayed all night reading all of the chapters with my best friend AND WE LOVE IT PLEASR CONTINUE I would love to hear more about this story! I'm even thinking of writing a fanfic because of u :D u gave me inspiration! Please continue!
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
... W-What? T-That can't be it! D8 POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY! SoRoku's the only yaoi pairing I support, and this is my favorite story about them! You must continue eet! D8
Mitzayra Gonzale chapter 29 . 8/4/2012
Wonderful story it has a very loving happy yet sad ring to it i can tell you gave it your all working on it Im still hoping that you will update soon so everyone can keep enjoying this beautiful work hope you keep allowing us to read your work cant wait for the next update )
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 29 . 7/27/2012
Oh.

My.

God.

ASFJDUGUKHASUILFDSGAH!...*takes a deep breath*

Kyaaaaaa! *jumps up and down excitedly* This. Is. AWESOME! And so cute! And sweet! And FLUFFEH! x333

But it's so sad right now! (TTTT) WHY YOU SLEEPING SORA! And who da faq was the total JERK who hurt Roxas and TYLRoxas? I'LL KILL EM! BWAHAHAHA! -insert evil face- xP

...I have the strange feeling that the one who hurt them both is the same person. Or people working for a person. I bet the one who hit Roxas was Vanitus, since he happened to call Roxas, "Ven", which gives me a baaaaaaaad feeling like you wouldn't believe. It's telling me that the heart Roxas has is actually VEN's heart, and that eventually, Ven's going to wake up, and since it was his heart, Ven's in love with Sora too, the same way Roxas is, so that means that they'll probably fight each other over Sora, and Sora won't be able to do anything, because they're both practically the same person, and have the same face and stuff and GAH! It'd be one HUGE hot mess(Further emphasis on the "hot". xP).

I kinda feel bad for Riku, him liking Sora and all that. But Sora and Roxas are practically ONE, even without being 'one' (all funjoshi's should know what mean, ya know? :3), so they are, like, absolutely PERFECT for each-other. xD And they have TWINS! xDDD

...Actually, how were they able to have children in the first place? Did Sora somehow become a girl?...But that would mean...(O_O)...Or was he a guy when he got pregy?...(o_e)...You know what?...('-_-)...I DON'T wanna know. The fact that they have adorable pair of children, who are twins, is good enough for me! (_)

And also...*Bangs head on floor while bowing* PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! For the sake of all that is the love of yaoi and the sacredness(or sacrilegiousness depending on who you ask) of the way of the funjoshi, please please PLEASE update this story! For I, HikariNoTenshi-San, am a captain of this vessel known as Nobodyshipping! AND I WILL GO DOWN WITH THIS SHIP!

That is all.

Thank you for writing this piece of art! I hope you continue it.

Again, UPDATE SOON! xD
severussnapestalker chapter 29 . 3/19/2012
please finish this... this is one of the best ive ever read and ive read alot... please update soon :)
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Why you no update? :'(
Mitzayra Gonzalez chapter 29 . 2/25/2012
Amazing story and beutifull details on tylRoxas and tylSora and their kids keep up the great work please upload a new chapter im so exited to know what happened and see them back together
meep chapter 29 . 2/24/2012