Reviews for 二人の約束:The Promise Between the Two of Us
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 22 . 2/5
DUUUUDE WHAT THE HECK MAN?!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 21 . 2/5
Rebecca chapter 29 . 11/18/2016
So gooood! Please update. I love this
Guest chapter 29 . 9/21/2016
Greatest story I ever read, Roxas and Sora is really romantic...Kyaa~
I hope that Roxas and Ven is not the same person in this story, I hope there will be a triage love between Roxas X Sora X Ventus, I look your drawing on deviantart, there was Ven and Roxas behind of Sora , that will become very romantic if they fight over for Sora love, and I hope Ventus heart is still inside of Sora so that will make things become complicated, Terry thought Roxy was Ven right? He doesn't know that Ven heart was with Sora, that will become...

Interesting...

Adios~
Sky Guardian warrior739 chapter 29 . 11/29/2015
Nice chapter, but I'm guessing that was Terra-Xananort holding future Sora, must be trying to find Ven (poor thing), can't wait to see the next chapter!

P. S. Sorry if I misspelled any words.
SaffireJ2 chapter 29 . 11/5/2015
I love it
KiyaTheCrow chapter 29 . 8/5/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwe, this whole story is just an outrageously humongous barrel of cute! Like, oh my gosh! I use to be solely devoted to Riku x Sora, but this story has changed my outlook on things. I now ship this harder than the other!~ Please, PLEASE UPDATE. DO YOU KNOW HOW RUDE IT IS HOLDING OUT ON YOUR READERS LIKE THIS?! IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED YOU KNOW.

Please, update soon or I'll die. My KH OC will die, and Anti will die too! We all want this to be updated so please! I'm begging you, Update soon!
JJ3030 chapter 29 . 10/29/2014
Hey I just got done reading and I must say this is one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope that you will continue the story because I'm dying to know what happens.
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Ok when I first played the game I was wondering what the word was at first I thought they finally made a game where they swear then after awhile it didn't add up but great beginning love it :)
the reader chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I go over the game in my head to where they meet once more, however thanks to you, sora somehow remembers, they embrace with few tears falling down. All the while Namnie( sorry mind just went blank for a sec.) looks on with a smile on her face and Kiari is confused at what is going on.
Sorux Caelum Orun chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
LOVE IT! The reason that I'm reading this fanfic is because I saw your drawings on devianART, you are pretty good at it.
UPDATE SOON!