Reviews for Snowbound: Requiem
kagomeLove2 chapter 1 . 9/21
Excellent!
Coral Ivashkov chapter 1 . 5/8
I LOVE IT; I TRULY, DEEPLY LOVE IT!
x3PokkiTan chapter 1 . 3/1
The feels man...thank you this continuation and excuse my stupidity on the 'snowbound' since I requested for a sequel without knowing there's already one. Although I wished u could write more with the 'Snowbound' cuz I LOVE IT so much that I can't get enough :P
DarkenedStar chapter 1 . 2/19
Thank you so much for this beautiful story. It definitely made it onto my top 10 favorite fics, which is saying a lot since I've been reading fics on here for over a decade. Fantastic work! :)
hello:

sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20
hello: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
KClaughs chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Absolutely beautiful! Its so sad that they can't just be together forever without worrying about death, buy it makes their time together all the more sweeter!
beaPleites7 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Your story is something beautifully different from everything else. It's so well written and so enjoyable that I can only say thank you for sharing it.
0Enidan0 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Yes, you should be thoroughly smacked for what you did here. I am going to review for both this and its prequel. Sigh. First, I will say that I really try to shy away from mature content (makes me uncomfortable), but as I started to read Snowbound, I could not stop reading. I was so mesmerized by your storytelling, by the anguish, the yearning. My heart broke when Sesshy died. Rin's trauma isn't exactly unfamiliar to anyone who has been through any kind of heartbreak, and I think you really captured it well. Your tale, in particular Snowbound, was beautiful, stunning even, but my heart couldn't take it at the end. It seems this pairing is destined to have all sorts of obstacles thrown at them. It makes sense, though, due to his immortality and her humanity, but that's what makes them such a beautiful pairing. I am so glad you are a Sessh/Rin fan, because it is so difficult coming across well-written fanfics with them as the focus. Most of the Sessh pairing stories I come across seem to be with Kagome, and I will NEVER understand them. What! What about Rin? Sigh. I am so relieved you have given our dear soul mates their happy ending. You write beautifully, and I am inspired to write better myself. Thank you so much for posting.
Iris chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Okay, um holy shiza, this concept is amazing and I have so totally forgiven you because this is beyond beautiful.
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Awwwww! Loved it! With the first to this series I was like "what the heck?! How can you leave me hanging like that?!" And then I saw this one on your page and was so happy! :) very good writing so hugs for you! :-D
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
*crys deeply* BRAVO! BRAVO!
CaptainJas chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You clever little sneak!

This was ur intention all along!
darktolightbound chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
when i read snowbound, i was loving it and then I got to the end and i almost died :) i was seriously freaking, so i went to your page and saw you had a sequel and I was like "thank god!" lol :) I really loved both of the stories even though you scared me on the first one haha ;)
TemariFire chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ya happy ending! Now can I go with my day in peace :)