Reviews for Snowbound: Requiem
Iris chapter 1 . 1/6
Okay, um holy shiza, this concept is amazing and I have so totally forgiven you because this is beyond beautiful.
Mrs.MagnusB chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Awwwww! Loved it! With the first to this series I was like "what the heck?! How can you leave me hanging like that?!" And then I saw this one on your page and was so happy! :) very good writing so hugs for you! :-D
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
*crys deeply* BRAVO! BRAVO!
CaptainJas chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You clever little sneak!

This was ur intention all along!
darktolightbound chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
when i read snowbound, i was loving it and then I got to the end and i almost died :) i was seriously freaking, so i went to your page and saw you had a sequel and I was like "thank god!" lol :) I really loved both of the stories even though you scared me on the first one haha ;)
TemariFire chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Ya happy ending! Now can I go with my day in peace :)
lessthan3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Holy Cows! You've made a continuation! Thank you so much for this extra tidbit of tge first story :-)))))
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
this: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I finally got around to reading the 'sequel' (of course avoiding Uni revision at all costs)! Awwww the end was so cute! I just wish she was younger and then they could have more time! I'm sure he didn't appreciate being stuffed in a box, haha.
Dude they stay on that island all the time!? I'd got stir crazy!
Enjoyed the read, much happier ending!
mac-c chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Snowbound left me feeling like I had to Kill you for killing Sesshoumaru! Still thought it was a beautiful story though, and I loved this second ending and the eternity of their love is wonderful! I love this!
shy-tigris chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
OMFG LUV LUV LUV THAKS YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUING 'SNOWBOUND' BECAUSE WELL TO BE HONEST THE FIRST ENDING WAS NOT OK WITH ME THIS WAS SO MUCH BETTER
tieusang chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
felt tingles all over my body. This is so beautiful. Thanks for such a piece.
Xanna chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love Snowbound and the Requiem so much! Definitely my favorite fanfiction to go back and read time and time again.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Amazing sequel! I'm glad they get to stay together in the end and it's cute how Sesshomaru comes back to Rin, as a puppy. Also the ending is touching, how they always wait and find each-other in the cycle of life and death!
In his "human" form, does Sesshomaru have a tail? Because I don't think that the furr from his kimono is his tail. You wrote: "his tail was coiled up over his shoulder and he was dressed in very traditional kimono and hakama"
Thank you for writing wonderful stories, like Snowbound and Snowbound:Requiem for a Prince!
marine maiden chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Yep, nice ending. Even though it's quite unfeeling for Rin when she can leave her parents uninformed of her current condition - hence the death announcement. Still, it has been implied that their relationship has been strained ever since her first marriage.

Thanks for writing! Ha, I can't believe this is a 6 years old piece LOL