Reviews for Danger
tidbit2008 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Very well written. You tap into Jack and Sam so well.

Thanks for sharing!
Sparky1943 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Really liked the subtle approach to their non-relationship. Liked the emotional undertone. Keep it up. I've added you to my alert list.

another Jack shipper
kiddo33 chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That was absolutely lovely. The way you described their pain was so spot on. I really, really hope you write some more J/S.
Mariel3 chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
You already know my thoughts on this, but I'll add something more just for the heck of it! I loved the desperation behind his asking what if he took off his wedding ring. And the sorrow behind her knowing that he was making an offer he couldn't keep. Nice writing. I hope to see more from you soon!
Aviaja chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
A very good story, I liked it very much..

Keep up the good work
pealee chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
OMG that was amazing. There were too many amazing lines for me to pick a favorite. You captured Jack and Sam's emotions flawlessly. Wonderful job. Please post more J/S:)
jjbird chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Wow! One word for this -exquisite! Angst to the max, I was totally drained by this in the best possible way. Can't wait for another story from you. Just brilliant...
Serataya chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Lovely story - and so sad... Well done!
sarah973 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
O my god ! It was fantastic ! i love absolutely love your story ! and the writting ! geez you are my hero it's very good ! i'm waiting your next stories !
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Favorite Line: because in this moment he wasn’t her married boss, just the other half of her shattered soul.

Whoa! Can you crank out the angst or what! Very "edge-of-your-seat" writing. I so very much wanted them to leave together, but knew in my heart is wasn't going to happen.

Thank you for breaking a horribly long JS dry spell.
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
What a delight to find a new J/S vignette. That was just heart-wrenching. It's angst with a capital A. Very well written too. I'm a sucker for a good love scene. You must continue writing for us 'shipper fans...please.