Reviews for Military Brats
Hazmatt chapter 34 . 1/30/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I liked that Hailey married Charlie, but I didn't think there was that much of an age difference between her and Sam!
Hazmatt chapter 33 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Poor Sam! That had to be so hard for her! Last chapter, Maggie was 4, now she's almost 3, so what's her real age? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 32 . 1/30/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I can understand why Sam is so upset! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 31 . 1/30/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! They are so cute together!
Hazmatt chapter 30 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that Jack made it home! I liked that Janet was his doctor! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 29 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful! That had to be so hard for Sam, finding out that Jack was missing and having to have the baby on her own! I hope Jack is found soon! What is the baby's name? Cassie perhaps?
Hazmatt chapter 28 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be a shock! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 27 . 1/30/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense! That had to be so scary for Sam! I love how Jack gave Janet her nickname! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 26 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very interesting! I hope everything works out! I liked everyone's protrayals!
Hazmatt chapter 25 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I find it interesting that Sam and Claire actually knew each other, but that had to be hard seeing Mare again! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 24 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute! I liked the addition of those three people! In an interview I watched, Ben Browder said that even though it was never discussed on the show, he and Amanda Tapping had come up with a back story for how their characters knew each other and acted with that in mind, the story being that they had attended flight school together. I therefore find this addition to be very plausible!
Hazmatt chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Jack only said that they couldn't be married when they started at the Academy, not that they couldn't get married while attending the Academy, so why would they have to wait six years? Also, Sam said that she'd been offered early admission to university, so couldn't she start at the Academy early? I know being a military facility, you need to be of age to attend, but I know that one can join the military before they turn 18 with parental permission, which I'm sure Jacob would give. I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 1/30/2013
Incredible chapter! Very sweet! I really enjoyed it! Where was Joel? Still at school?
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! Very cute! I really enjoyed it! I thought that you said that Sam's Mom's name was Pamela in an earlier chapter, but here it's Samantha, so which is it?
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 1/30/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!