Reviews for The Wedding
o0oshayerao0o chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
it was so beutiful and sad
Vivienna chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Oh I love it. I love it. You fabricated it while keeping all of them in character! Genius!
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
Well it kinda of traditional to get nervous on one's wedding day.

I hope they both understand the situtation that they are in and hope that it's the right decision. :(
Wolvmbm chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
I love this story. Truly an in-depth tale of two lovers trying to reconnect with each other. I hope to see more like this one in the future.
the laughing hermit chapter 6 . 8/10/2006
Yay!
Mony19 chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
Aww that was a great ending.

I enjoyed it. I hope you write more Gl/HG stories.

Good Job
balletangel19 chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
That is so beautiful.
HeavenShallBurn chapter 6 . 5/14/2006
Wow, that was really good! _
Mony19 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
Great Chapter

Finally one of them has done the right thing. Now John needs to convince Shayera not to leave and tell her his feelings and talk through their problems. I hope they are able to work things out and finally be together.

ud soon
Lil' Candy chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
It takes a big woman to give up her fiancee on their wedding day. Poor Mari, but maybe this is for the best. I can't wait to see the John/Shayera reunion, though. So you'd better update soon.
balletangel19 chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
Loving it. I don't know weather or to feel sorry or relieved for Mari.
me chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
good plot

good spelling

good characterization

good overall-so far

keep doing good by updating soon!
Cire chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Nice, I like the fact that you're trying to show all sides of the wedding.

Any idea who’s going to give Mari away? I vote for Manhunter because in the comic J'onn and Mari are very close.
Mony19 chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Hmm interesting

She is having doubts, good because she shouldn't have let this gone so far, knowing that John and Shayera belong together.

ud sppm
Mony19 chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
I like you showing Shayera's feelings. Mari doesn't care about her feelings as she is just shoving everything about her wedding in Shayera's face,knowing how she still feels about John. Poor Shayera, I don't want her to give up on her and John but it is his time to make the move and dump Mari.

ud soon