Reviews for I'll Cover You
luv this
NaotoShiroganeFangirl1990 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Cute story :3
Kirby77DP77 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Awww! That was great. I loved it!

YamiYugifan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awwwwww that was soooooo cute! I lov the ending! I so sorry Im just finding this amazing story now... U know this is my first fanfic ever! And u made it worth my while! So thank u dear author... Thank u! :D
fiorae chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This was a refreshing read. Very well written and descriptive. I never really considered the fact that Yami and Yugi probably can't feel each others touch. This is an interesting take on the possibility. ]
Raina1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I read this story while listening to Sarah Brightman's "Only an Ocean Away" and it was interesting how the fic and the song actually both matched in the feelings they conveyed. Beautiful story. :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
One could say thats reasons why the series ended as it did

Like the fact that when he was 'needed' he was allowed to fufill that need and Yami's POV was pretty good. What was Yugi considering throughout...daft question maybe but still..?
Baada chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Absolutely amazing writing, you portray yami's emotions so well it's *fwooh* well amazing lol
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Oh... poor, poor Yami Yuugi. That is awfully adorable, but so bitter in that they both know that it can't last... it maybe can't even be. I think I like the couple best portrayed like this. Affection only, unable to incorporate love into the relationship. It's sad, but it's probably the most believable way to pass their feelings for each other off. Lovely. Truly lovely.
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
*Sighs so happily * That was great...*stares * WAIT, you're on P-H TOO? *Laughs * Oh, it figures. You would be. I always said the best YXYY writers around were on there. Only fitting that you are too. *Smiles * Thx for another gut filled with warm fuzzies.
kingleby chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
*sniff* this is so sweet _
the birdster chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
That was just.. tubular, dude. :DD So down to earth-like. Haven't read one'a those in a while.

Thanks for writing. :3~
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This story is great! Please let there be another chapter, I LOVED this!
Jaden Shadow chapter 1 . 5/5/2006