Reviews for In Check
machelo chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Not to offend you cause i like your stuff but you should take it down then. If there's a link to read the rest great if not it's not cool to leave someone hanging on such a dynamicly good fic. I don't want to piss you off but this is really a great story and it deserves to be finished.
heidimillett3 chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
More chapters?

This was good.
scholargrrl chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I don't quite know what to say, but this story was everything that I could have wanted to see Gibbs do to Abby. I hope that your muse stikes you again and you finish the story, but if not, you ended on a wonderful note. The story ends like a season finale, leaving you handing but with enough information to let the readers mind run rampent. I was wondering, you had mentioned in the end of Chapter 7 that you had this story posted somewhere else. I was wondering if you would email me the link ). Thanks and keep up the good work, scholar_grrl
Elfenwesen chapter 7 . 4/10/2008
It's a pity that you decided not to continue this story, I really liked it.
moregoth chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
I hope you will finish this eventually
KittyKatVenom chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
PLZ...dear god PLZ add a new chapter...dont just leave it like this. it is REALLY good, plz continue it. i love it. i love it because this is how i see Gibbs being, in control. Just like he is with his work. PlZ update it, i need to read more.
J. Jennings chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
Aw... Don't leave me hanging like this :-[
missinoutonlife chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
love it, can u e-mail me the website where the rest of it is?
x1x2x3x4x5 chapter 7 . 10/20/2006
Hey I like the story can you please send me an email with the link to the rest of the story!

Brigid chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
This is great! Please, please, please can I have more!

Thank you!

Hontet chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
This is a great story. I can see Jethro being like that with Abbs. Please e-mail me the link for the more adult version.
raven chapter 7 . 8/31/2006

greetings from Germany. Will you continue your Ncis Story "in Check"? You wrote that we should mail you about a link.

angie chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Hi, have been looking through various ncis fanfic, coz i'm hooked on the program, and found "in touch". read the first 7 chapters, would love to read more, but need to contact you for access details? is this right?

love the story so far, Gibbs/Abby is my favourite pairing, plus with DiNozzo thrown in sometimes.

i'm not a writer, (only of odd poems, not stories) and i'm not good at giving critique, i can only say if i enjoy it or now. i've enjoyed this one, and it's held my interest totally, if i get into a story and identify with the characters then as far as i'm concerned, it's good. cheers, Angie
stlrfanman chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Awesome story - can you let me know where to read the continuation?
sassy-minion chapter 7 . 7/4/2006