Reviews for The System
Guest chapter 1 . 6h
(That's all I have to say.)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/15
don't usally read James/Lily, but ha this was entertaining
anavihs chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
HAHA! The "system"! LOL! Love it! This was EPIC! :D
jodieisabel chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
this made me laugh! very light hearted and funny :)
virtaul me needs hugs yay chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
ha ha ha, awesome! i was rolling on the ground laughing my arse off!
acadmywriter chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
lol it's a nice system indeed ;]
likeliquidsunshine chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
very nice.

i could say the same for this story.

thanks for sharing!
knightj407 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
An absolutly wonderful story. I wish more people could capture their personalities like this!
MarauderetteLily chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I woulden't mind studying with james
Rubidia chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
lol, funny,funny stuff! Romance in Hogwarts can be simply hilarious!
fascinating melody chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Really amusing and entertaining.

These one-shots that you write about Lily/James are really sweet!

I hope to read a few more soon.

-Gives you a virtual hug-
sizzleberrylicious chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
very nice. ) i've come to the conclusion that you, callisto nicol, write the best james/lily one shots that i've ever had the luck to chance upon. you do have a few grammatical errors here and there, but heck. ) great job!
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2007

Just wanted to offer you a few complements. You don't mind, do you? This was a sweet idea. Very sweet (I'm sure you recoginze your last line, but seeing as this is only an e-mail to you I hope you don't mind my, borrowing it. It's a very good parting shot, by the way.)

Not only is this an enjoyable idea, but it's writen well-sadly, not always the case. The characters are developed interestingly, you show rather than tell, your commentary is clever ("It was not a whine, because Lily Evans...did not whine"). Downright professional-I wasn't distracted by oddly- constructed or clumsy sentances, misused words, etc. It was a smooth read and you had me smilling almost the while time. This will be the first piece added to my favorites list

If you wish to have a little criticism, I can oblige with a token suggestion or two: You may, if you choose, give us a sense of where we are a little sooner (I assumed they were in class). Although, in truth, I think the way you did it was fine. I like writers that don't give the reader everything up front-and if you can manage to do that even with location without upsetting the reader (at least, it didn't annoy me)than maybe that's impressive.

Also, I must admit that a whining Lily is not very attractive-just because I never pictured her that way. Although you did make a joke of that (as mentioned above) that was the only thing in the whole piece that truly didn't sit comfortably with me. I would have pictured her more ironically indignant (half-playing with him, half-serious, "How dare you change the system..." etc.). That's due, of course, to the way I, personally, picture the character.

So, all in all, well done. Thank you for your time and happy writing.

God bless
MelodyofTwilight chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Mmph! Funny. "The system" Brilliant. Great story!... once again!
Chrissy8887779999 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Oh My gosh theses Lily/James one-shots are just too cute! I absolutely love them! Wonderful job!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »