Reviews for Words of the Heart: Rozen Maiden poetry
Totallyact1101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
"Not brilliant"? It's so heartfelt and beautiful...
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow these are amazing poems!
Ancient Death chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Beautiful, very good work on those poems!
Izzu chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Um... nicely written, but since each sentence were too long or a bit wordy I can't truly appreciate it. To me it's not much of poetry more than just prose. But then again I am only used to reading ppetry that usually rhymes. But good effort.

And I'd like to highlight that there's a new category on Rosen Maiden (because I was the one requesting for it) so perhaps with this note by moving your poems into the category other RM authors would notice this and contribute more into the fandom.

Thank you for reading this review.
GaryA chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Fantastic poems, I had to admit that I loved each and every one of them. It's pity that there isn't more. Like Edgewalker00 said, how about doing Kirakishou? That'd be interesting but then again, we don't really know much about her. I hope you'll do some more RM poetry.
LaTragicomedia chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Wonderful little exploration of their characters. I especially liked Souseiseki's, particularly the final two stanzas as they are an attempt at explaining her motives. But all of them were nicely done. Gave me a different perspective on them all. Nice work.
Edgewalker00 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
one of the first and definitely the best RM poems i have ever read... i wonder how you would do kirakishou?

if a 15/10 would only be possible
Lepidoptyra chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
I really like what you've written; each passage seem to fit the its character very well, and I look forward to reading more of your work :)

As for some good Rozen Maiden fanfiction...well, I haven't really read much RM fanfic at all, but I'm planning on uploading my own soon, and I would appreciate any suggestions on improvement :)

Oh yes, and the RM fanfic community definitely needs more contributions; can hardly find any anywhere.

Phantomstrata
snow undine chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
wow! i like the poems! they're fantastic!
Blitz12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
I love the poem especially the Barasuishou part (I am a Bara fan)