Reviews for In love,but not with you
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
damn you with the clif hangers at the flash backs and past squences man it is makeing it way 2 suspencfull.
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
Poor Cloud. I'm so glad Tifa can somewhat control him though.
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
Nyahahaha! Good one!
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Good job, Yuffie! I like her so far in this fic. Others stories tend to have her as annoying bratt. Nice love scene too.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Hehe I liek the friendship bwetween Zack and Cloud. What's up with the friendliness? Hmmm...
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
Poor kids, they're still so young but their lives are so messed up already.

Wow, what a maneuver! I'm surprised Tifa didn't wake up, lol
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Whoa... They're a bunch of rich troublemakers. LoL Tifa, a shoplifter? Didn't see that one coming! Somehow it fits though. Poor Cloud, what a stressful life to live.
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Waaah! I like it! It's badass Cloud hopefully with a thing for Tifa. Me likey.
lycan13 chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
If you have never played Final Fantasy (any of them) then I'd say it's time you'd begun! I haven't finshed a Final Fantasy game myself yet, however, the Final Fantasy games area freaking BLAST! Kingdom Hearts is almost as good, give it a try too. P.s. loving your story.
Phyonnah chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked the idea of Cloud and Sephiroth as brothers. I like ur writing style. Keep writing :)
JMeh chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Sooouuuu...

I like the dea behind the story. It sounds like a pretty good plot, but as I was reading it. It seems like you're missing some words and the sentences are all jumbled up.

It bugged me to much to the point where I dosnt want to read anymore.

Sorry. :/
Beatrice Emily chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I did quite honestly think you were going to wreck the moment
Shivana chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
i really love the idea of this story, the plot seems so good. i'm having a hard time reading it because the spelling/grammar is strange. i kind of felt like giving up but i'm trying to be patient, this would be an incredible story if you worked on the spelling/grammar. can't wait to see what happens next :D
preettygabbysz chapter 14 . 9/9/2011
loved it
BlUeFIAmE chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
The grammar initially was really bad though it got much better progressively. Although there are bits which are confusing I think the plot was quite good, with some background and stuff :)