Reviews for A Cliché To Remember
Nehelania chapter 1 . 3/18
oh my god when you said cliche i didn't think you meant this cliche and I'm pretty sure you used the description of sharpay evans in the great hall where draco dropped his super secret diary this story made absolutely no sense at all but it was seriously hilarious
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
omg this is perfect. Only thing I don't get were the star wars references? And Snape professing his adoration of Ron omg
loved it, nevertheless hahaha good job!
Al-497 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was just so...
All over the place.
But I mean, the details were good and all...
It was just so... everywhere.
paradasca chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Ahaha, this was so good I was laughing through the whole thing! It's sad how accurate most of this was about some fics.
aurebesh chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
The best HP cliche parody ever.
youheapslovei chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
LOL at the little TM
etErnALChaOsMaKer chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! Great stuff! You're the epitome of the author's revenge! :D Seriously, my stomach ruptured and mu ribs cracked and i shook so much with suppressed laughter that the monitor resonated! :)
Willow chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
LOL! Sooo funny.

Favorite parts:

"...they didn't understand the deep depth of Draco deep emotional abyss. It was a pretty deep depth in the abyss." XD

"I'm… a veela. And a werewolf. And a vampire… I'm also a Star Wars fan!" ROFL!

And Dumbledore's sparkling eyes.

You forgot Draco drawling ALL THE TIME. I'm so sick of that one. I don't even know what it means - how does a British guy drawl?

I don't know how you managed to write this (if I tried to do this, I might kill myself from disgust before I reached the end), but the end result sure is funny.
KennFlores5 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hahahaha. Oh my gosh I LOVED this story. I've read almost every single plot that was mentioned in it and it's sooo true. Thank you for writing this. It made my day :)
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Ahaha, you captured the top clichés so well.
Clichd chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I'll give you TWO, yes TWO clichéd reviews!

-Review 1-

OMFG! YOU FUKIN BIIICH!11! UR TAKIN THE PISS OUTA DRAMOINE!11 I FUKIN HATE YOU!1

-Review 2-

OMG!1! DIS WAS SOOOOOOO FUNNIEZ!1!1! U R SOOOO COOLIOO!1!1

-Real Review-

This was actually funny. I quite liked it. But, where was Ginny (the best friend cliché)?
ExtremeDancer chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Okay, for serious... this is made of ten billion different kinds of awesome. I love little one-shots that mock every stupid plot device known to fanfiction! Favorite bits included:

Muscles throbbing and glowing and shit like that

True Love

Repeated uses of “big, huge, big secret”

Finding comfort in swapping body fluids

You made my night. The end :)
Miss Nostalgia chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Hahaha. I had fun reading this. :)
RedheadObsession chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Loooove it!
KateKazoo chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Freakishly funny! You did a great job in depicting stereotypes .