Reviews for To Love an Ancient 2: An Aeris and Kadaj Story
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 5/5/2014
cool
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
-runs after chocobo- NUUUUUUU!
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
Therapy, lots and lots of therapy.
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
-face palmed-
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 11 . 3/21/2012
-sweatdrop- Kadgi needs a looooong hug discussion.
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
-laughing but off rolling on ground-
Tsukiyomi Moto chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
...-pfft-...BWAHA LOL!
NotProcrastinating chapter 30 . 1/2/2012
OH. MY. GAWD. I LOVE U FOR MAKING THIS. Don't be disturbed by me lol, I'm just really happy you made this fic! This is like the first and bestest aerith x kadaj fic I hav ever read! I'm serious! I love how u did kadaj's cute personality! You make me wish to be Aerith in this story so I can be w/ kadji all by myself! Lol, I have a saaad life...

Anyways, wen I was the end of the chapter and it said author's note, I honestly thought that you were going to quit making this story. Like most wonderful authors who make me hooked to their story do. But then I read that u made TLAA 3 so i was all like, "OH THANK GOD THER'S A CONTINUATION TO THIS!".

I read this this morning straight until now. And I finally finished it and it's like 2 in the morning here lol. But it was worth it! I even got in trouble not doing my chores, bcuz my eyes were glued onto the screen reading this LOL. I bet my eyes are already red from reading ur awsome story! Anyways, great job on this fic, made my day honestly. Well, I'll go on reading TLAA 3 now. Great job! You deserve a fav! *FAVES* :DD
TeeHunter13 chapter 29 . 3/26/2011
Hey!How come everybody forgot about Zack?
TeeHunter13 chapter 26 . 3/26/2011
So finally."Mystireous"pipe man,made his way into a ,I am sure you have not played Crisis you escape from mako tube with Cloud,you can run around Shinra Mansion,and there you can find a report which says,that Zack was unaffected by Jenova sells,because he is a SOLDIER not human.
TeeHunter13 chapter 22 . 3/26/2011
As the story continues on,you make me like Kadaj more and for that,I am thankful.
TeeHunter13 chapter 19 . 3/25/2011
About time you remembered Zack,as he is the only one...Forget it.
TeeHunter13 chapter 13 . 3/25/2011
Ugh...I'm gonna puke,if Cloud continues to dream of Tifa like that.
TeeHunter13 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Oh no!I think I was bitten by a mosquito!

CURAGA!