Reviews for Advent Children: To Tomorrow
Sheydiddle chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was such a good story! :) Please write another! :D
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I loved it even though it wasn't that much fluff in it but still it was really touching I love Tifa's personality :3 always caring for other ppl :D
RedMoonNight chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I thought you really got Tifa's emotions down-she's one of my favorite characters. Great fic. :)
LilianneCheng chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
It's good. I'll tell my friend to read this!
katie-lee chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
hey that was really good! :) luv it
Fabulist chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I wouldn't have guessed you were male until the read the author's note. Good for you for trying something new and taking risks! (and pulling it off, in my opinion!) I like that Tifa steps up in this and tells it like it is, and I like their discussion about how the reunion brought up some bitter feelings as well, which I actually had never thought about. Nicely done.
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Lovely.

It was great and nice and angsty and waffy. Can both of those be put in the same sentence? Well, you managed to!

Great read, thanks a ton! CloTi FTW!

-P.P.V.V
MsRainey chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Loved it!
Vulcan chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Good job! Not just for being a guy writing a female point of view, but just great in general. Keep up the good work!
Efimia chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
HEY. YOU PULLED IT OFF. congrats

Tifa is quite the amazing one though, and for a guy (which I am not) you really did a great job writing this from a girls perspective. Awsome, I loved this.

-autumn
CrazyDarlene chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
i liked it!
S1MPLY AMAZ1N chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
this was a good story and u wrote so well from tifa's perspective! u should write a sequel! )
Rend chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
'dilly-dally'-argh, that pharase pisses me of, i hate it, i hate it with passion, but hey it was a pretty good fic and you obviously read the novellas i can see their references in there also, it made it more compelling, well done.
Tom the Mighty chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Nah, you right a fine woman. You actually have a pretty much the same view of Tifa as I have. My only complaint is that it could've been a little longer.
wildfire-sky05 chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I found you did an excellent job writing as a female...in fact, until you said so, I thought you were one (no offense! )...if you have any others I will definately check them out. It's also interesting that you decided to brave retribution by siding on the CloudxTifa side of the love triangle...lol...very brave indeed. Looking forward to whatever else you might write!