Reviews for Naruto's Awakening
Melodyrose621 chapter 13 . 5/15
omg such a cliffhanger. Please update, i'm dying to know more about this awakening and how the fights gonna end
Update
jacob chapter 13 . 3/4
come on please repost
starfirexrin chapter 13 . 2/14
Please update
crazypaul00 chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Superb keep it up men
kitsunescythe chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
So a 7-year cliffhanger? What happened? Is this story (and your other ones) abandoned? Sad times cuz you have an interesting story here, and I'd really like to see where you were gonna go with it.
Vallavarayan chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
do you see that as a reason that naruto will allow to stop him? if he likes her and she likes him back, i don't think he will let somethong like that stop him
tim lee1 chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Excellent story...but I'm sorry to see it end in such a way. This is a well written story with a lot of possibilities if you were ever to continue. Thanks.
tim lee1 chapter 12 . 3/27/2013
Great cliffhanger here...this story is a great one!
tim lee1 chapter 11 . 3/27/2013
Super action here and a great ending with Naruto defending Hinata against Kakuzu. Good chapter again.
tim lee1 chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Loved the chapter...I am mainly focused on the NaruHina aspect and the action parts also...but am enjoying the entire plot so far. I'm just sad to be soooo close to the end now.
tim lee1 chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
The party was great, as were Hinata's gifts to Naruto. Just a nice job of writing some very romantic beginnings for the NaruHina love that is coming.
tim lee1 chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I like the A/N and the way it looks that the plot of the story is going to go now. I was wondering why Hinata was not able to hear what Jiraiya told Shino and Naruto? Excellent chapter.
tim lee1 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
This was a super idea for a chapter with the guys getting together. It seems a little sad at the point where Naruto states the reason he and Hinata couldn't have a relationship. I like the idea that you shared in your A/N about the sequel...great!
tim lee1 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Very enjoyable chapter...just full of great moments and some sparring action too! Good job of getting Naruto and Hinata to team up...it, again reminds me just a little of the manga 614-615 when Hinata and Naruto fight side by side.