Reviews for Negima: Now and then
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
You should've put a spoiler warning on this fic. It had ended over there that long ago? But when it first started coming out over here, it was supposedly only running one year behind the Japanese version...and your publish date is over two years ago, and there are only 18 (soon to be 19) volumes out in English. Damnit, you should've put a spoiler alert on the front!

Oh, wait, you did. In the Disclaimer. With no capital letters. Don't you know no one ever reads the disclaimer?
nanaimoanimefan chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Great fic! Wow! 147 and counting eh? Keep up the good work. I liked the ending to the series, but I would have preffered this ending to the Anime than the one shown for sure. _
EvySilverFox chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Keep the SetAndKono stories coming,they're great!
notthecheat chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
There's a whole anime series on Negima? I mean, I've read some opf the manga, but I didn't know there was a whole anime thing going on in the US yet. Anyway, nice job, and good story line. Peace.
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Okay story, though it was pretty damn good none the less.
xSojix chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
This is absolutely wonderful!

I love all your works! This is another addition to Favorite stories list!

Write more Kono/Setsu fics!
Neferius chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Nice one. That clears up one hole but there are many more out there. Even if they are like this they are still answers and many people enjoy that.

Read ya Later
Yuki Myco chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Let me just get this right out in the open...ahem...I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I LOVE YOUR FICS! YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER! I CAN ONLY GUSH AT YOUR FICS!

Yes this is the first time I'm reviewing on of your stories, but I've read many of them over at So I'm a long-time fan reviewing and entering your radar of existence for the first time. Hopefuly I leave an impression.

Putting the gushing and craziness aside I must review now.

It's nice to see you finally dive into the KonoSetsu bandwagon. Welcome aboard! Many fellow fans will welcome you with open arms.

Just like most of your other writings it's pretty hard to find anything wrong with any part of it. If I truly had to think of something...uhh...it felt a little too short, but you covered everything you wanted to cover so that's not really a bad thing.

Hopefully you write another KonoSetsu fic or even throw them in the Locket at some point. Speaking of which...are you still continuing that? I haven't finished reading that so I haven't a clue if you are. I've been trying to finish that one for about six months now...maybe I'll go back to reading that one after this review...

Well anyway you're an amazing, splendid fic writer that I greatly admire. Keep up the good work on your fics!
MasterX chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
Really...sweet story. A good follow-up after the events of Negima anime. E-mail me if you like and I can aid uyou for future stories...